How far will Venus drop in the rankings? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM   #1
mimbari24

mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point mimbari24 is an unknown quantity at this point
How far will Venus drop in the rankings?

Not that it gages her ability to play, but she's at 11 now and is losing alot of pts. Does anyone know how far she could possibly drop?
mimbari24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 06:43 PM   #2
country flag vettipooh

vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute
probably to about #14, 15 or 16.No sweat. She'll bounce back!!
vettipooh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 09:13 PM   #3
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
Even though Venus has only 6 tournaments in her total, she is very safe at #14! Unless Raymond or Dechy win the whole thing ... which won't happen!

It's fun, friendly and free!!!!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Darwinian Motto
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 09:22 PM   #4
calabar

calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao
Even though Venus has only 6 tournaments in her total, she is very safe at #14! Unless Raymond or Dechy win the whole thing ... which won't happen!
Wow! I never thought I'd see the day when Venus would be considered "safe" at #14. How times have changed.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war...

- Bob Marley/Haile Selassie
calabar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 10:40 PM   #5
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
I thought that the highest she could go was 14, but she could drop as low as 16.