Morariu/Daveport pictures - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 05:21 AM   #1
AgassiGirl16

AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice
Morariu/Daveport pictures

Does anyone know where I can find any pictures of them from the Aus Open..if there are any? There have been pictures of every person Martina Nav played, and of her...but there are none of them. It's so annoying!

ANDRE AGASSI

Lindsay Davenport-You still got it girl! Win the US Open

Maria Sharapova-Kim Clijsters-Roger Federer-Mark Philippoussis
AgassiGirl16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 06:10 AM   #2
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiGirl16
Does anyone know where I can find any pictures of them from the Aus Open..if there are any? There have been pictures of every person Martina Nav played, and of her...but there are none of them. It's so annoying!
Yeah! I want to see some to...
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 09:37 AM   #3
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
I don't have Australian Open ones yet - though I did take two or three shots today of them practising together and before they lost their doubles match

I do have my Adidas International Pictures up though.

Sorry I haven't linked them up yet - I'm going to do that next week after I return from Melbourne

But you can see the pictures in the following directory:

http://www.gossipcom.com/davenport/2004/ai/

beware massive image <g>

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 10:05 AM   #4
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
I don't have Australian Open ones yet - though I did take two or three shots today of them practising together and before they lost their doubles match

I do have my Adidas International Pictures up though.

Sorry I haven't linked them up yet - I'm going to do that next week after I return from Melbourne

But you can see the pictures in the following directory:

http://www.gossipcom.com/davenport/2004/ai/

beware massive image <g>

Hey I was there at that match! But I was on the other side, I think.
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 10:08 AM   #5
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
lol Sam - now that's very cool indeed

Okay with that note I'm signing off for the night - shall try to report back either tomorrow night though most likely after Lindsay's match on Tuesday *groan*