Sunday scores ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 10:46 PM   #1
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Sunday scores !

Good luck Fabiola

Matches starting soon
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:08 PM   #2
country flag Sam L
blue swan

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia and Amelie walking out on court NOW!

GO VERA!

For the love of Clio & Urania
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:14 PM   #3

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Mauresmo serving first
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:16 PM   #4

BP Molik
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:17 PM   #5

Momo 1-0*
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #6
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future
Three aces give Momo the 1st game

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #7
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Molik Vs Mauresmo 0-1
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:20 PM   #8
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Molik Vs Mauresmo 1-1
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:20 PM   #9
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future
Alicia serves

15-0 good serve
30-0 ACE
30-15 mishit by Alicia
40-15 winning volley at net
same again

1-1

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:22 PM   #10
country flag paellapan

paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
Molik Vs Mauresmo 1-1

Come on Alicia !

SOPOT PAW-winner

Filderstadt PAW-winner

Budapest PAW-winner
paellapan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:24 PM   #11
country flag azza

Molik Vs Mauresmo 2-1 Molik breaks
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:24 PM   #12
country flag Doc

Amelie serves

15-0 Alicia wide
15-15 Amelie error in net
15-30 DF
30-30 Good serve
30-40 Alicia fh dtl forces error
bh forces error

2-1 Alicia breaks

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:26 PM   #13

Alicia breaks !

*2-1
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:27 PM   #14

Manu/Roberta vs Nadia P/Meghann *3-0
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:27 PM   #15

Manu/Roberta 4-0*