What is this? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:46 PM   #1
country flag FanDeJen

FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold
What is this?

Do u know what does this gesture mean??

Fan #1 de Jen Capriati
JEN IS ON HOLIDAY..since 2004

Yo si le voy, le voy a Capriati
FanDeJen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:48 PM   #2
country flag Astro Jetson

Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light
Auditioning for the Swan Lake.

Blanche (to Rose): "What? Are you what is left out of your mind!!!??

"Let's follow the cops back home" (Placebo)
Astro Jetson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:13 PM   #3
country flag Melly Flew Us

Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future Melly Flew Us has a brilliant future
target

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
Let's just put it like this, there is Justine Bieber (I just threw up a little) who has little girls screaming all over him and no doubt he has a huge following on facebook. Justine is newer superstar to the music industry who is hyped far beyond his talent.

Then you have Michael Jackson & that name speaks for itself, no hype needed at all.
Melly Flew Us is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:13 PM   #4
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
I don't know either, but Kim NEEDS to tell him that he looks absolutely ridiculous.
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM   #5
country flag deej_01

deej_01 is an unknown quantity at this point deej_01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably to keep his eye on the ball.
deej_01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #6
country flag for-sure

for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point
he does that to pump himself up...he also moves his hand left and right...like a bird's head. don't ask me why though.
for-sure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:24 PM   #7
country flag tennisluver99

tennisluver99 has disabled reputation
That is something the Swedish players use to do.
tennisluver99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:25 PM   #8
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
either its "f- you!" or "keep your eyes on the ball! damnit!"
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:25 PM   #9
country flag Bezz

Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future
Bjorkman was doin it a few years ago, it something to do with a swedish comedian i think he said.
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:28 PM   #10
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeJen
Do u know what does this gesture mean??

LLEYTON: See I'm not drunk, i can still touch my nose
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:32 PM   #11
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezz
Bjorkman was doin it a few years ago, it something to do with a swedish comedian i think he said.
Bjorkman had a whole routine involving the arms, legs and everything The commentators said that he was imitating some famous Swedish comic book hero No idea if Lleyton is doing the same
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:33 PM   #12
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
it means claim it or sumthin like that, klim use to do it when he won one of his swimmming races

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #13
JustineTime

JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute
"Place hands firmly on head. Extract from rectum."

The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes. Ps. 36:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Ps. 14:1, 53:1

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7

...Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28:28
JustineTime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 08:25 PM   #14
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
He's doing a Three Stooges routine on himself, where one of the stooges waves his hand back and forth in front of another stooge's eyes right before he hits him.

"Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk."
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote