ATP/WTA couples - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:21 PM   #16
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
I forgot Corina Morariu and Justin Gimelstob...which is a current thing.
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #17
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda_lou
First of all, WHY would Peter Graf "make it up" about Steffi and Alex Mronz?

Second, if Peter Graf "made it up" then why was Alex so pissed when Steffi said she had only two serious boyfriends before Andre and neither was Alex. (He gave interviews to the tabloids about it back in 2000.)

What a stupid thing to say, especially when you don't know.
I am only going by what I read in the Blast From The Past forum recently. There was a lot of uncertainty about whether it was a real relationship or not. Irma knows about it, but there was talk of it recently. I think it would maybe be stupid to mention Steffi and Alexander without mentioning the uncertainty of whether it was real or not. Go to the Blast From the Past forum and read page 2 of the 'History of Homosexuality in Tennis' thread. The thread is one page one and it is all in there.

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM   #18
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
Roddick/Harkleroad
they werent officially a couple (where they?) cause i kno Andy liked Ashley but she wasnt realli that into him to go further...
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:33 PM   #19
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Petr Korda - his wife (I can't remember her name)

Regina Rajchrtova
http://home.tenniscorner.net/player....AR002&tour=WTA
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:34 PM   #20
Peter M

Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice
Ashley must be crazy.

Korda's wife = Regina Rajchtrova (sp?)
Peter M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:37 PM   #21
Peter M

Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice
Nathan

-- you beat me to the punch.
Peter M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #22
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Jaslyn Hewitt/Joachim Johansson
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:54 PM   #23
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Anastasia Myskina/Artem Derepasko
Andrea Strnadova/Jason Stoltenberg
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:05 PM   #24
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter M
Nathan

-- you beat me to the punch.

I miss Regina!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:17 PM   #25
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda_lou
First of all, WHY would Peter Graf "make it up" about Steffi and Alex Mronz?

Second, if Peter Graf "made it up" then why was Alex so pissed when Steffi said she had only two serious boyfriends before Andre and neither was Alex. (He gave interviews to the tabloids about it back in 2000.)

What a stupid thing to say, especially when you don't know.

Also, Steffi did have an affair with Laconte. At least he implied such in an interview.

Also, one couple not mentioned: Chris Evert and John Lloyd (though Lloyd is rather easy to forget).
so did mike hucknall

don't get mad at raquel. I told her this story

steffi claimed to have been with that curly photographer for 4 years (you know the one she was drinking tea with during wim 92)
so either she was just playing around a lot (no wonder she looked so distracted at the us open 92 ) or all these people are just dreaming (but steffi had a crush on henri leconte anyway. at least during wim 91. that was too obvious. she was totally beaming on the middle sunday) .
I don't know about alex mronz but I don't think it was something really serious, more like the stern described it as a sport friendship

but of course I just base my knowledge on what I read mostly from das neue blatt

but why would peter graf be able to do such thing?
because they were many rumours around
that they had a incest relationship
that he kept the man away from steffi and humiliated her when ever a man came close (a boxer at olympics 88, a television reporter from zdf etc)
the rumours that she was gay

and so on

not saying that it's true, but that man was not totally sane so it's not impossible.
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night

Last edited by irma : Jan 24th, 2004 at 08:24 PM.
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:16 PM   #26
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
they werent officially a couple (where they?) cause i kno Andy liked Ashley but she wasnt realli that into him to go further...
yup they went out, he was her very first real boyfriend this was like 3 years ago though, and they broke it off, and now they have better relationships with other people

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM   #27
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Wayne Black and Irina Selyutina (married)
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #28
tommystar

tommystar has disabled reputation
Andrea Temesvari and Attila Savolt
tommystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #29
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Phil Dent and Betty Ann Stuart (Taylor's parents).

Brian Teacher (Australian Open champion 1980) and Kathy May (World No.10 in 1977).
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 04:41 AM   #30
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommystar
Andrea Temesvari and Attila Savolt
Really?

Andrea

Another couple: Guillermo Cañas & María Emilia Salerni

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote