Maggie Maleeva/Conchi Martinez Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:36 AM   #1
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Maggie Maleeva/Conchi Martinez Cheering Thread

i don´t know why, but i think they´ve a good chance to make a good tournament. they are an interesting combinition, both have extremly much touch and the feeling for the right ball in the right situation. just a good serve they don´t have, but ithink they have a chance to do well here!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #2
country flag Manu79

Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of
Vamosssss!!!!!!
Ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
Manu79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 02:31 PM   #3
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck girls

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #4
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Girls
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 03:52 PM   #5
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
Yeah... good luck!!

And get semis against Vivi/Paola, then... who knows???

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:47 PM   #6
country flag Hercules

Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of
Good luck, girls !!!

A bastardear a Janette y Safina !!!
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:38 PM   #7
country flag Alejandro

Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice Alejandro is just really nice
Good Luck, girls!!
Kien eres Conchitamagica?
Alejandro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 03:52 AM   #8
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
when a cheering thread appears the loss is coming

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #9
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosts
when a cheering thread appears the loss is coming
LOL!!!!

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote