Real Tennis Nightmares - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 10:59 AM   #1
country flag DelMonte

DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future
Real Tennis Nightmares

This is a bit of a trivial thread but I don't know whether it was caused by my anxiety over Venus' loss but last night I dreamt that Tim Henman had won the Australian Open. It was horrible!! Tim was so smug! You can imagine my relief when I woke up this morning and found out that he had been beaten by Guillermo Canas.

Anyway, my question is: anyone else ever had dreams or nightmares involving/about tennis players??

DelMonte

Last edited by DelMonte : May 20th, 2004 at 01:32 PM.
DelMonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:01 AM   #2
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
A couple of years ago I dreamt that Hingis was very overweight and playing tennis and losing a match like she did in the French Open 99 final.
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:07 AM   #3
country flag DelMonte

DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L
A couple of years ago I dreamt that Hingis was very overweight and playing tennis and losing a match like she did in the French Open 99 final.
Ha Ha! That's a good one. I think last year I dreamt that I was Capriati's best friend (and she's not even one of my top faves), that we were hanging out, doing fun things together etc. Where does this stuff come from??

DelMonte
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 12:42 PM   #4
country flag 7~ŒLêV3ñ½

7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light 7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is a glorious beacon of light
you were staring at her party pics too much...

maybe..!!

bad
7~ŒLêV3ñ½ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 12:50 PM   #5
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute
lol, cool topic and replies.

I recently had a dream that Martina Hingis was playing tennis again but no matter how hard I tried to watch or get results I couldn't. In the end I found out she won the Aus Open and I was screaming as I couldn't see or find any info or see Martina.

lol, can you tell how much I was hoping for this when I was awake.
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:34 PM   #6
country flag DelMonte

Last night I dreamt that Venus had been beaten in the RG Qualies and all the critics/commentators went mad saying things like "How can she be considered a favourite to win the tournament when she can't even get out of the qualification rounds?" What the hell???

DelMonte
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM   #7
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelMonte
Last night I dreamt that Venus had been beaten in the RG Qualies and all the critics/commentators went mad saying things like "How can she be considered a favourite to win the tournament when she can't even get out of the qualification rounds?" What the hell???

DelMonte
i think you literally live and breathe tennis if you even keep dreaming about it at night
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:39 PM   #8
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelMonte

DelMonte
I had a dream like that a couple days ago but
she lost in the first round to Paola Suarez.

Just anxiety over Vee and how her ankle
will hold up over the two weeks, I think.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM   #9
country flag Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute
My career was like living a nightmare....
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Pamela Shriver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:42 PM   #10
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
I had a funky dream that Kuerten had lost so much weight thathe was playing the French Open and his thigh bones were shown....literally, his femurs were exposed No more chocolates before naptime
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:49 PM   #11
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
I have had loads of tennis dreams. I dreamt once I was in the Final of Wimby playing Sampras. That was pretty cool!

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:51 PM   #12
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
I had another dream that I was playing Roddick and I kept pulling a Conchita and stalling between points
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 02:57 PM   #13
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
no when i dream laura always seems to win

its when im awake and shes playing my nightmares happen she loses
sarza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 03:18 PM   #14
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
I had a dream of Venus winning Berlin over Amelie b/c they gave her time for her ankle to heal after the walkover. And i think i remember the 3rd set score was 7-6(1). Kinda hard to believe but i thought in my dream that a walkover was when a player is injured and they get some time to heal and play the final again
cometz9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM   #15
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
I dreamt that Kim Clijsters came to see me at work after I sent her a letter. She was hugging me and was very nice. In the dream, I told her I was sorry she couldn't play the French, and she said she'd be ready for Wimbledon!

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote