Masha loses 4/6 6/1 2/6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 03:47 AM   #1
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
Masha loses 4/6 6/1 2/6

this really sucks!! im really sad that she lostl i was looking forward to watching tennis tonight and both venus and masha have lost!!! this sucks!
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 03:48 AM   #2
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Oh the joy
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 04:15 AM   #3
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Anastasia!!!!!!!!
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM   #4
Masharapova

Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light
hold on its only the beginning of the year.
Masharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 09:07 AM   #5
country flag SerialKiller#69

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
Yey Anastacia! Great fight from Masha if it's indeed true she was playing through injury. But still, I'm very glad for Anastacia.

.tatianagolovin.sesilkaratancheva.shuaipeng.

.lindsayDAVENPORT.kimCLIJSTERS.

"i don't wanna be your other half i believe that one and one make two."

alanis m.

SerialKiller#69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:09 PM   #6
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
I loved this match! Excellent ball striking, long, breathtaking rallies.

This match had it all...drama, suspense and comedy (Myskina's service ) Too bad Sharapova did not have the skill to take advantage of the serves. Myskina was looking great once the ball was in play.

Very entertaining!

I think Maria is on her way of reaching Anna status. Did you hear all the boys screaming her name? I think many were with her...
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:14 PM   #7
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
I loved this match. It was great!!!! I didn't know that Myskina hit that hard. GEEZ they were pounding the ball
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:16 PM   #8
country flag Mrs. Peel

Lots of great points throughout. I was holding my breath during some of the rallies...

Myskina is getting so good!
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #9
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Maria is well on her way of Anna-status indeed and not just off-court. As soon as there was a rally you KNEW Myskina was gonna win the point...the same with Anna and rallying: she would always lose the point.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #10
country flag Mrs. Peel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
Maria is well on her way of Anna-status indeed and not just off-court. As soon as there was a rally you KNEW Myskina was gonna win the point...the same with Anna and rallying: she would always lose the point.
lol....I thought of that but didn't know how to say it...
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM   #11
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
go Myskina Sharapova still has to learn not to hit a crazy amount of ue's, and back it up with a decent/close winners number as well

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM   #12
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Masha definitly reaching Anna status. At one point, when Maria was serving, someone in the crowd yelled "Maria, I love you!" and everyone laughed it was cute.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:17 PM   #13
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold
/ atleast she put up a good fight.
Lucy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM   #14
country flag for-sure

for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point for-sure is an unknown quantity at this point
Maria is the best 16 year old I have seen since the Venus/Hingis/Anna/Monica. THIS GIRL IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO Goooooooooddddd! Let's pray she stays heathly and happy. Myskina's legs won her the match... I had no idea she moved so well!
for-sure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM   #15
Peter M

Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice Peter M is just really nice
Great match. I am most impressed with Maria's toned down grunts. The last time I heard, um, saw her was last Wimbledon. That God she 86'd that crazy loudness.

Both girls played well.

Congrats Nastya!
Peter M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote