A Chance for Patty? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM   #1
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
A Chance for Patty?

There could be a chance for Patty to make the Quarters of a Grand Slam since the USOpen 1998... C'mon Patty!

r3: Suarez... tough, but if patty brings her a-game, i could see patty taking Paola out?? Although the head to heads dont look promising

1 Sydney Jan 12 2003 P Schnyder - P Suarez 2-6 6-3 6-4
1 Madrid May 26 2002 P Suarez - P Schnyder(4) 6-4 6-4
1 Linz Oct 22 2000 P Suarez - P Schnyder(9) 7-5 7-5
QF Sopot July 23 2000 P Suarez - P Schnyder(4) 6-4 7-5
2 Wimbledon July 9 2000 P Suarez - P Schnyder 6-75 6-3 6-3
2 Madrid May 23 1999 P Suarez-LL - P Schnyder(2) 6-2 6-0

but patty did win the last, on rebound ace...

r4: Obata or Dechy... Dechy would be tough, they played eachother here in the ausopen in 1998, pattys hayday, and patty took it quite easy, but there last enounter natalie won in 3 sets at wimbledon. but again if patty brings her a-game.. why not?

1 Wimbledon July 4 1999 N Dechy - P Schnyder 5-7 6-3 6-3
1 Australian O. Feb 1 1998 P Schnyder - N Dechy 6-1 6-2

And Saori? well they've never played.

Good chances for Patty... hope she can take them, and her ankle holds up!
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM   #2
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip
There could be a chance for Patty to make the Quarters of a Grand Slam since the USOpen 1998... C'mon Patty!

r3: Suarez... tough, but if patty brings her a-game, i could see patty taking Paola out?? Although the head to heads dont look promising

1 Sydney Jan 12 2003 P Schnyder - P Suarez 2-6 6-3 6-4
1 Madrid May 26 2002 P Suarez - P Schnyder(4) 6-4 6-4
1 Linz Oct 22 2000 P Suarez - P Schnyder(9) 7-5 7-5
QF Sopot July 23 2000 P Suarez - P Schnyder(4) 6-4 7-5
2 Wimbledon July 9 2000 P Suarez - P Schnyder 6-75 6-3 6-3
2 Madrid May 23 1999 P Suarez-LL - P Schnyder(2) 6-2 6-0

but patty did win the last, on rebound ace...

r4: Obata or Dechy... Dechy would be tough, they played eachother here in the ausopen in 1998, pattys hayday, and patty took it quite easy, but there last enounter natalie won in 3 sets at wimbledon. but again if patty brings her a-game.. why not?

1 Wimbledon July 4 1999 N Dechy - P Schnyder 5-7 6-3 6-3
1 Australian O. Feb 1 1998 P Schnyder - N Dechy 6-1 6-2

And Saori? well they've never played.

Good chances for Patty... hope she can take them, and her ankle holds up!
Yes..all of there matches have been close except for the 1st time they played..i love both players but i would like to see Patty win slightly more to get her ranking up !
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:11 PM   #3
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
looks even more exciting for patty, now venus is gone anything could happen!
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:17 PM   #4
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Next round : Dechy

These are two of my Top 3 favorite players...SO, I'll be glad to see any of the two reach the quarters...But since Patty seems to be kinda struggling in her personal life (like she always have), it would be a nice *gift* for her....and she could gain a lot of confidence

What about the semis ? Golovin and Raymond are definitely beatable for both Nat and Patty
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:11 PM   #5
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Go Patty
Go Nathalie
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:15 PM   #6
hanafan

hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice hanafan is just really nice
I hope that Nat Dechy will march through Patty to the quarters. I think she's more consistent at this moment, so she has a good chance!
hanafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:16 PM   #7
roscoe111

roscoe111 has disabled reputation
Dechy is going to take a licking from Patty
roscoe111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 06:29 PM   #8
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice
Allleeezz Patty!!!
Goood luck!!
You can do it!!
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #9
country flag Philip

good luck patty!
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 12:56 AM   #10
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Gooooooo Patty
Rothes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 12:57 AM   #11
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Hhhhooooppp Sssccchhwwwiiizzz
Rothes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 03:48 AM   #12
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Patty The quarters are waiting for you !!!

Bravo Mademoiselle
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 04:08 AM   #13
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Congrats Patty on reaching the quarters!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 09:14 AM   #14
country flag Philip

now make the semis!! patty said the only thing missing in her career was a good run a Grandslam... maybe this will be it!
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 09:19 AM   #15
country flag Philip

2 US Open Sep 12 1999 P Schnyder - L Raymond 6-3 3-6 6-3
2 Hilton H. Apr 4 1999 P Schnyder(6) - L Raymond 6-4 6-2
3 Australian O. Feb 1 1998 P Schnyder - L Raymond(13) 2-6 6-3 8-6
1 Madrid May 25 1997 P Schnyder - L Raymond(7) 6-1 6-2

The head to heads are soooo encouraging! 4-0 but lisa has just beaten venus so it will be hard. played eachother twice in a grandslam... and at the aussie which was a right marrathon! hopefully this should be a good match.