caption this..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:46 PM   #1
country flag vamosferrero

vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of vamosferrero has much to be proud of
caption this.....

what a lovely smile
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Henin5280.jpg (31.6 KB, 186 views)
vamosferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:54 PM   #2
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
IWWWWWWWWWWW..........

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:55 PM   #3
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute
"i want muscles!"

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:55 PM   #4
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Can I or can't I reash my nose with my tongue?
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:01 PM   #5
Hulet

Hulet has disabled reputation
Sickened by stomach flu, Justine Henin-Hardenne does all she can not to throw up...
Hulet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:24 PM   #6
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
ROFL! that pic is hysterical!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:29 PM   #7
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! It's hideous!

"Yeah, I just got elephanet's head disease today, how sad is it?"

Hi.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:52 PM   #8
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
It seems that the devil is coming up in Justine again!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM   #9
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
"Oh shit...Serena is in the stands..."

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:50 PM   #10
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
Apparently, Justine's face is quite flexible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 36 Justine making a bad face.jpg (8.7 KB, 62 views)
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM   #11
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:40 PM   #12
country flag pReUrBrIyN
Team WTAworld

pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road
Justine warming-up for her Lindsay match:

"Because this is a non-french ground..." Justine commented today.
"I'll have to persuade them to boo Lindsay with my adorable face-motions, I mean the hand thing is just getting old"

pReUrBrIyN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:41 PM   #13
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
"I must stop Christmas in Whoville from coming.....but how?"
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:41 PM   #14
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pReUrBrIyN
Justine warming-up for her Lindsay match:

"Because this is a non-french ground..." Justine commented today.
"I'll have to persuade them to boo Lindsay with my adorable face-motions, I mean the hand thing is just getting old"

LMAO! Go you!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:43 PM   #15
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pReUrBrIyN
"I mean the hand thing is just getting old"
It is getting old. Really old.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote