The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:49 AM   #3406
country flag mona94

mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

HI MY FRIENDS , I WAS SO SAD TO HEAR THAT VERA WITHDRAWS FROM US OPEN DUE TO ILLNESS REALLY WE WILL MISS BEPA ALOT AND I HOPE SHE WILL GET BETTER SOON
mona94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #3407
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona94 View Post
HI MY FRIENDS , I WAS SO SAD TO HEAR THAT VERA WITHDRAWS FROM US OPEN DUE TO ILLNESS REALLY WE WILL MISS BEPA ALOT AND I HOPE SHE WILL GET BETTER SOON
Yes, yes very sad news indeed. We're all missing Vera a lot (i definitely am) and hope she'll have speedy recovery....

I know we all want to see her smile and be happy again!

NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #3408
country flag mona94

mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice

YES DAN WE WANT TO SEE VERA HAPPY AGAIN

Last edited by mona94 : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #3409
country flag mona94

THIS WAS A PERFECT DAY FOR VERA AND FOR US

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:47 PM   #3410
country flag mona94

AND A VERY HAPPY JUMP

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:49 PM   #3411
country flag mona94

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEPA

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3412
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
YES DAN WE WANT TO SEE VERA HAPPY AGAIN

Quote:
THIS WAS A PERFECT DAY FOR VERA AND FOR US

Great to see these pictures again, seeing her like this, no tennis player in the world can beat this for me. She looks great as always, but what a fantastic smile and happyness all around her. Would love to see her like that again, hopefully we will in the near future. Thanks for posting them, Lena.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:09 AM   #3413
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

I cry when I see those pics.

Hope she is ok.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:34 AM   #3414
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Sometimes, her beauty still surprises me. Especially in this second photo.. These eyes...

And to think that about a year ago, she was playing well and was raising that trophy.. I'm sure she'll be back.. Vera will make us proud again..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:20 AM   #3415
country flag mona94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Great to see these pictures again, seeing her like this, no tennis player in the world can beat this for me. She looks great as always, but what a fantastic smile and happyness all around her. Would love to see her like that again, hopefully we will in the near future. Thanks for posting them, Lena.
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME MY BEST FRIEND VERA WILL STILL IN MY HEART FOREVER
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #3416
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

39 hq from Wimbledon http://hqworld.net/2012/08/vera-zvon...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #3417
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
Awesome, thanks Snooked.
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #3418
country flag NoExit

Vera shared this pic on facebook from the Oriflame facebook page.

Nothing new, but at least there is some life from Vera on facebook....
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #3419
country flag NoExit

Also, here's before & after Oriflame treatment pics of Vera from Oriflame's facebook account for anyone who's never seen 'em before:

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #3420
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Vera

Before >>>>>> After

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote