The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #3286
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona94 View Post
sorry about this , any way we love vera
There's nothing to be sorry about, Lena. No big deal.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #3287
country flag mona94

mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
There's nothing to be sorry about, Lena. No big deal.
thanks DAN , you are a very nice person
mona94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3288
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
thanks DAN , you are a very nice person
Thank you, Lena. You're very nice as well.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #3289
country flag NoExit

Here's the photo from Vera's profile on the official website for the 2012 Olympic Games in London:

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/zv...-vera-1015751/
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #3290
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

She is prettier than it
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #3291
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
She is prettier than it
Yeah, definitely. It's certainly not the best photo taken of Vera, but this a profile pic for the Olympic website, so i imagine how well she looked (or any other athlete looked in theirs) in the pic wasn't a very important matter.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #3292
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Lets forget about how bad she looks in this pic...at least she has a profile in the web site cuz she is in , remember her place in london was in doubt ... I'm sure she doesnt care how the pic is, she must be really happy cuz she got healthy on time and got to be part of the team
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #3293
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Lets forget about how bad she looks in this pic...at least she has a profile in the web site cuz she is in , remember her place in london was in doubt ... I'm sure she doesnt care how the pic is, she must be really happy cuz she got healthy on time and got to be part of the team

And her photo is one of the best.. There worst..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #3294
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah there are worse Julia G, Klara Z for example :vomit: even sharapova looks weird ...and somehow they made ivanovic look fugly
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #3295
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Julia Goerges and Gisela Dulko

Incredible how some photographers can make "miracles"..

BTW, two sul-american girls entered in the places of Andrea Petkovic and Kaia Kanepi.. One is Colombian..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #3296
country flag mona94

mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice

i think vera`s photo isn`t bad anymore , anyway i wish all the best luck for vera in london
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3297
country flag NoExit

Quote:
i think vera`s photo isn`t bad anymore , anyway i wish all the best luck for vera in london
Same here. As always, i wish Vera nothing but good fortune & the best. I know she can do well at the 2012 Olympic Games.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #3298
country flag mona94

WE LOVE YOU ZVONAREVA
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #3299
country flag NoExit

Quote:
WE LOVE YOU ZVONAREVA
That's really nicely done. Good job, Lena.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #3300
country flag mona94

Thanks ALOT DAN , VERA DESERVES MORE THAN THIS .