The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #2746
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
^^^Are you American? Do you live in USA?
Me? Yeah, im American. I live in Virginia, USA.
NoExit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #2747
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Me? Yeah, im American. I live in Virginia, USA.
Can you help me with an interview? Actually I need to interview an American. If you are interested, I'll explain by PM.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #2748
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
Can you help me with an interview? Actually I need to interview an American. If you are interested, I'll explain by PM.
Sure why not. Go ahead and PM me.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #2749
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Even though Vera played only one match at Indian Wells, I expected more photos of the match.

It is simple, she played a japanese opponent and we know how much japanese fans like cameras!
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2750
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Vera is back in bussiness , she is already on practice courts in Miami ...BRING IT VERA

lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2751
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Vera is back in bussiness , she is already on practice courts in Miami ...BRING IT VERA

Great! Thanks Lizzie.

Now if Vera would only get back in business on twitter....
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #2752

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

At least, she is healthy.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #2753
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she was wearing the blue k-swiss.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #2754
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:

Are you sure this is a recent picture? The score in the background is from a quali match last year in Miami. Qualies this year have not started yet. So that blue K swiss shirt would make sense.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #2755
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Well this pic was posted on the SEopen's twitter yesterday

https://twitter.com/#!/SEOpen/status...911617/photo/1

Besides if you look at her visor you can see the fila logo on it soooo i think is a pic of this year. The scores on it...well maybe they havent removed it or it was a mistake, who knows?
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #2756
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well this pic was posted on the SEopen's twitter yesterday

https://twitter.com/#!/SEOpen/status...911617/photo/1

Besides if you look at her visor you can see the fila logo on it soooo i think is a pic of this year. The scores on it...well maybe they havent removed it or it was a mistake, who knows?
That's fine, Lizzie, it might be a picture of these days, who knows indeed. I just saw that scoreboard and was confused as no matches should have started yet in Miami, and searched that match which should have been last year. But that's for the record, the picture is OK as Vera is on it. That's all that matters in the end

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #2757

her cap is from Fila, so it is 2012.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #2758
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Aye, but how can there be a Q1 match being played when Q1 didn't start until today?
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #2759

the scoreboard guy should have forgotten to remove the numbers.

If only the photographer had zoomed at her, we wouldn't be discussing it here. hehehe
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #2760
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Perhaps it'll remain a mystery.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote