The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #2731
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

Vera wearing a shirt with collar!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #2732
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
You are welcome...yeah i like her outfit and it is me or she looks super fit ?
She is

But she seemed even more, in Sydney..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #2733
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Two pics of today's match

More here http://www.tennisphotographs.com/kim...zvonareva.html
Thanks lizzie.

That's a really cute outfit. Better looking for her than the grey/black/white deal she was wearing.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #2734
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

She looks very fit, pretty and amazing in this pink outfit

I found another one:

Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #2735
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

omg great outfit

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #2736
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Great improvement from previous look!!!

Her thigh and calf are very strong!

At least she didn´t fire her physio!
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #2737
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Yeahh¡ she still works with perry , Scott Byrnes is a phsycal trainer and it seems he is really good, he worked with Ivanovic
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #2738
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thats much better than AO dress !!!
lovely Blue Eyes, Pretty Pink Dress , .....
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #2739
country flag tbx59

tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice

Quote:

Wow, she looks great
tbx59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #2740
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys, i found this pic in GM, from some guy called ArturoAce who was in IW

I think the guy standing next to Vera is Scott Byrnes , nice pic
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #2741
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't think so.. Scott is bald and he is only a fitness coach ) that guy with raсquet
Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #2742
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey guys, i found this pic in GM, from some guy called ArturoAce who was in IW

Thanks for showing us lizzie.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #2743
country flag NoExit

Figured it should be posted here. Thanks to Lizzie and whoever the dude is who posted the picture on his twitter to begin with.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #2744
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

^^^Are you American? Do you live in USA?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #2745
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Found this one from IW as well

And this old hot one

And the best smiley ever

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote