The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #2701
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
LOL.

Ah, from when i was around that age i can remember better looking girls in my middle school & high school. And im only 26, so it's not like it was that long ago or is that hard to remember. Man o man, just thinking about it, i remember & knew some beauties, cuties & hotties back in my school days.
I'm well in my 30's, but very well remember the days and the fun I had back then. And have very good memories as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I went to an all-boys school.
Well, I went to a mixed school, but I had a year where in my French class, I was the only guy, with 26 girls . But now we are really going off topic

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #2702
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Well, I went to a mixed school, but I had a year where in my French class, I was the only guy, with 26 girls . But now we are really going off topic
This moment must had been "so difficult" for you..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2703
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

OMG, I feel like I ruined the topic sorry
Let's get back on track!
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #2704
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
This moment must had been "so difficult" for you..
I don't know how the electrical engineering students are in Brazil. But here 98.5% is male
Quote:
I guess so. Not a massive issue though, really. It was a good school so it had that going for it.

Plus if there'd been any women like Vera in my class I mighta been like *sigh* and not really done a lot of work.
Or it might have motivated you to work harder and impress her
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2705

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfikke View Post
I don't know how the electrical engineering students are in Brazil. But here 98.5% is male
Same thing here. And the few women here, are committed

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2706
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guess so. Not a massive issue though, really. It was a good school so it had that going for it.

Plus if there'd been any women like Vera in my class I mighta been like *sigh* and not really done a lot of work.
LOL.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #2707
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm well in my 30's, but very well remember the days and the fun I had back then. And have very good memories as well

LOL, i remember taking Home Ec (or whatever it was called), just to get into a class of mostly, if not all girls.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #2708
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
OMG, I feel like I ruined the topic sorry
Let's get back on track!
I know what you mean, you are right, this is still Vera's picture thread. We got carried away by some good memories from the past, when we were... anyway, back on topic now . Waiting for new pictures from Vera from now on.

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #2709
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know what you mean, you are right, this is still Vera's picture thread. We got carried away by some good memories from the past, when we were... anyway, back on topic now . Waiting for new pictures from Vera from now on.
Someone should twitter her physio because it seems he is the only one who knows something about her lately.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #2710
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Someone should twitter her physio because it seems he is the only one who knows something about her lately.
is she still working with Perry? cuz in her website he still appears as part of the team
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #2711
country flag NoExit

Quote:
But does the dude even have a twitter account?
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #2712

From WTA's TWITTER:

Hi Vera!!

You can use your iPhone to Twite something..

PS: It's just here, or this image is too big??

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #2713
country flag NoExit

Nice. Thanks dude.
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #2714
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Pic I took from IW Monday

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #2715
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote