Vera Zvonareva Video Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Vera Zvonareva Video Thread

Hi, have not found a Video Thread in this forum

Let`s post all Videos of Vera in here

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vera Zvonareva Video Thread

Wimbledon final 2010 Vera vs Serena

A highlight in her career

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3
country flag rucolo

Stuttgart 2012

Vera and Sabine Lisicki - Test Drive Weissach

Close-up: Vera Zvonareva

Such a nice girl

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #4
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Why was the other Vera Zvonareva video thread removed? There was plenty of good stuff posted in there....
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #5
country flag rucolo

Indian Wells final 2009 Vera vs Ivanovic

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #6
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Why was the other Vera Zvonareva video thread removed? There was plenty of good stuff posted in there....
Yes, you are right, there was one. It used to be next to the interview and picture thread. Somehow it has disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Hi, have not found a Video Thread in this forum

Let`s post all Videos of Vera in here
Thanks for opening a new one

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #7
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

We had a video thread.. Why it got deleted??

I found this one, never saw it before, but can't added it here, like the Youtube ones..

http://vimeo.com/60460261

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #8
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Yes, you are right, there was one. It used to be next to the interview and picture thread. Somehow it has disappeared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
We had a video thread.. Why it got deleted??
It was taken down by the webmaster due to a serious issue in relation to that thread. There is no more information currently.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #9

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It was taken down by the webmaster due to a serious issue in relation to that thread. There is no more information currently.
Issue? I can only imagine something regarding Copyright.. If was, case closed.. Sadly..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #10
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Issue? I can only imagine something regarding Copyright.. If was, case closed.. Sadly..
We will see what happens. If it can be placed back, we will.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #11

Quote:
Alright then. Thanks for the info..

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #12
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Interesting. Thanks for the reply dude.

Quote:
Sounds good.
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #13
country flag NoExit

Quote:
You'd think if it was a copyright issue the video/post itself could just be removed instead of the entire thread. I suppose unless the issue is with multiple videos posted throughout the thread. I guess we'll see....
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #14
country flag Fililander

Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future

Fililander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #15
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Nice one, Fililander

Time to post some nice video's of Vera here, so I'll place some of my favourites. I can't find one, it is the video where Vera sings the russian version of 'only you' for Tarpishev (I believe). If anyone finds that one, I'll be happy to see (hear) it again.

This one is from Vera in the Roland Garros car for a short interview

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players

Last edited by Phenomareva : Jun 13th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote