Vera's 2014 Tournament schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #1
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Vera's 2014 Tournament schedule

As Vera is back, and fans all over the world find articles about her schedule, in this thread you can enter where she will play in 2014, uses her PR's or receives wildcards.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #2
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Vera's 2014 Tournament schedule

What we know so far:

29 dec 2013 Shenzhen Open (WC)
14 Jan 2014 Australian Open (PR)
28 Jan 2014 Pattaya (WC)
17 Feb Rio Open (WC)

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:40 AM   #3
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see her in Brazil.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

^ Are you going to Rio ?
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:18 PM   #5
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

^ I'm not sure yet. But there is a chance.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:55 PM   #6
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
^ I'm not sure yet. But there is a chance.
Well i hope it works out so that you can go.
NoExit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 05:51 PM   #7
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

I just found out she is coming to Brazil.

That´s great!

I hope she can get far in the tournament.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #8
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
I just found out she is coming to Brazil.

That´s great!

I hope she can get far in the tournament.
Are you gonna go see Vera play?
NoExit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #9
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Are you gonna go see Vera play?
Unfortunately not.

If the tournament was in Sao Paulo, I would certainly go, but in Rio, I can´t.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #10
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

I fear a bit for her great 11 or whatever nil record against Franny, might be her best chance for a win if they meet upHope not though!
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #11
country flag Phenomareva

I expect Bepa to get a WC to both IW and Miami. For IW as a former winner she definately should get one and for Miama as it is a IMG event (for sponsors). Both are not yet confirmed so far.

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #12
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

i read that she not playing in rio

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #13
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregunta View Post
i read that she not playing in rio
Unfortunately you are right, she will not play Rio because of the doctors advise her to rest the shoulder a bit longer . Not this worries me big time, that after playing 3 tournies she needs to have to shoulder rest. Time will tell. The article is in Portugese, I am sorry for our Brazilian friends they will not see her play there, but so is Vera.

http://tenisbrasil.uol.com.br/notici...ta-o-Rio-Open/

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #14
country flag Phenomareva

Vera got a wildcard for IW starting next week

http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/News/T...ouncement.aspx

Last edited by Phenomareva : Feb 26th, 2014 at 08:37 PM.
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #15
country flag Phenomareva

Vera playing Miami as well, as she received a MDWC

https://twitter.com/SI_BTBaseline/st...37463283343361