Alyona @ Aus Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM   #1
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Alyona @ Aus Open

Well... another 1st round loss at the Open. WTF it with her and performing badly here? She had a great draw, a great chance to at least reach the Quarters, and yet she loses 1st round.

She matches under her belt, playing Sydney and Hong Kong, and was playing quite good in Sydney.

I also heard the stats from the match with Jankovic wern't that pretty, and now she's speculating whether or not to return to Australia again.

Overall a very dissapointing performance from Alyona, she and Lina also lost in the second round of the Womens doubles to Gagliardi/Vinci in straight sets.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:15 AM   #2

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, and she's playing Mixed doubles With Sargis Sargsian.

Hopefully she can get a few wins here and put some smiles on her fans faces

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 10:33 AM   #3
country flag Iker1

Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light
Go,Lena!U can do better and better next time!

Anastasia Myskina

Elena Dementieva

Li Na

Iker1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM   #4
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
hi

do you know that lena doesn`t like this alyona nickname. who invented this bullshit? but, anyway i just want to tell you that she sometimes takes a look at this forum. best wishes, and thank you for supporting her.
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 02:48 AM   #5

Anywho I watched her mixed doubles match yesterday with Sarge, and they played great. Elena was hitting the ball cleanly, and her serve was also better from the last time I saw her (Sydney '04 QF).

The match was played in great spirits, with all four players laughing and joking around. Then after the match I went to get her autograph, and this moron said (after he had gotten her autograph) ''can I have your number as well?''. Well Elena just gave him a foul look and walked off and refused to sign anymore autographs

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 05:26 AM   #6
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the report Kimmie's_Boy . It's indeed good that Elena won even in the mixed doubles cuz she will get her confidence back somehow. I hope she keeps improving her serve, so that it will pay her off in next tournaments.

BTW, that guy was a bit rude to Elena . He might be joking, but I don't think so. He got Elena's autograph, but he made others not get it. Shame on him .
moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote