Carn the Hawks! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM   #1
Postcard

Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold
Carn the Hawks!

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...732539895.html

Sporting Life
By Geoff McClure
January 23, 2004

Bluegirl Alicia now a Hawk

Alicia Molik may have been born in Adelaide but these days she's very much a Melbourne gal, having set up her Australian base in South Yarra. And given her high profile - she is currently this country's highest-ranked player - it was only a matter of time before the AFL clubs were knocking on her door trying to sign her as a high-profile member. Up until now, it would seem that Carlton has been the most successful, cleverly using club physiotherapist Ivan Gutierez, a tennis-tour-accredited trainer, to not only add her to its books but instantly cashing in on the deal by presenting her with a Blues guernsey and photographing her during an Aussie rules try-out at Optus Oval. So you can imagine the reaction at Carlton HQ yesterday when we passed on the news that she let slip during an interview she did on the new sports station SEN late on Wednesday night. Molik, you see, revealed that a "best mate" had bought her a Hawthorn membership and that she was very much looking forward to joining the Hawk ranks and seeing as many of their games as possible. "We're deeply wounded, she can't do that," said Blues media boss Ian Coutts, whose first reaction was to ring Gutierez at Melbourne Park, where he is on duty, to see if it wasn't too late to persuade the famous Bluegirl not to jump ship. "I don't mind her becoming a Hawthorn member, but barracking for them - heavens forbid." Now, as these photographs will testify, not only is Molik a footy fan but as a rangy six-footer (183 centimetres in the new language), she cuts a pretty fine figure, with an impressive kicking action to boot. The bloke with her in the other picture is from her "happier days" with Gutierez. Given his reaction to the news - "oh no, no," he told Coutts - let's hope Molik doesn't need any physio attention during her big third-round clash with Luxembourg's Claudine Schaul today because he very well might tell her to look elsewhere.

Last edited by Postcard : Jan 22nd, 2004 at 02:21 PM.
Postcard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:34 PM   #2
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of
Thanx Postcard

Im in love with Alicia forever now....

Go Hawkers
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:58 PM   #3
country flag kell

kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough
Still in love with Alicia...but I think she has very poor taste Go Dees!

ALICIA FOR PRIME MINISTER
kell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 01:15 AM   #4
country flag Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all
Oww I wouldn't cheer for either team.
GO the DOCKERS!!!!

Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 01:36 AM   #5
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Yay! Go Alicia What fabulous taste!

I really don't follow AFL all that much, but I grew up in Hawthorn and always barracked for them cos they were winning premierships in the 80s when I was a kiddie...and you know the golden rule when you're little...always barrack for who's on top!

Not to mention they're the best looking side ever
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 03:24 AM   #6
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
lol Afl = go the Rugby and go the Tigers
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM   #7
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
ur exactly rite kell, the dees hav the best lookin blokes and team of course
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 10:08 PM   #8
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
ur exactly rite kell, the dees hav the best lookin blokes and team of course
UUUmmm Travis Johnstone, Jeff White, David Neitz compared to Shane Crawford, Trent Croad..... nnnnuuuuhhhhh!
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 05:34 AM   #9
country flag Douggie

Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point Douggie is an unknown quantity at this point
Alicia She so cute

Justine Henin Hardeene Kim Clijsters Jennifer Capriati Paola Suarez Patty Schnyder Silvia Farina Elia Alicia Molik Anca Barna Dinara Safina

Aussies
Douggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:25 AM   #10
country flag kell

kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle
UUUmmm Travis Johnstone, Jeff White, David Neitz compared to Shane Crawford, Trent Croad..... nnnnuuuuhhhhh!
I'm thinking more Shane Woewodin (well...when he played for us, anyway), Russel Robertson and Steven Armstrong

But for your information, Spikey, looks has nothing to do with the team I barrack for

Old Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:31 AM   #11
country flag kell

and Azza, you're completely on your own here!

Old Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:40 AM   #12
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
pfffff
Old Feb 2nd, 2004, 08:14 AM   #13
Postcard

Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold
Azza - I'm going to admit to being a Wests Tigers fan (from the Magpies side), although Hawthorn is my true love ! So you're not alone !!
Postcard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2004, 08:42 AM   #14
country flag azza

Wests
Old Feb 4th, 2004, 07:16 AM   #15
country flag kell

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
pfffff