Poor Corina and her bad draw.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:39 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Poor Corina and her bad draw..

Her and Lindsay run into Lisa and Martina in the 2nd rd and thenshe runs into the 3rd seeds in mixed doubles in the 1st against Stubbs
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:38 PM   #2
AgassiGirl16

AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice
Yeah...her draws are awful. I don't know how anyone expects her to get back up in the ranks if she keeps getting these horrible draws. Her and Lindsay did beat Nav/Raymond in Sydney, but it was close. I don't know how good her mixed doubles partner is. I never heard of him, but he's seeded 7th in men's doubles. Anyway, good luck! You can win!

ANDRE AGASSI

Lindsay Davenport-You still got it girl! Win the US Open

Maria Sharapova-Kim Clijsters-Roger Federer-Mark Philippoussis
AgassiGirl16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:15 PM   #3
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
This is CRAZY!! NO LUCK watsoever..if ANYONE could say the draws are rigged it should definitely come from her! Still..GOOD LUCK CORINA!!

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM   #4
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Go Corina!!!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:29 PM   #5
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
Go Corina!

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:57 AM   #6
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
Well she and Damm just knocked out Woody/Stubbs in the mixed doubles!

I'm an Aussie and even though I didn't care who won the match it's great to see Corina get through to the 2nd rd for the MDs - I'm hoping she'll be playing on her b'day on Monday
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:11 PM   #7
AgassiGirl16

AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice AgassiGirl16 is just really nice
Aww I am so happy! They win 6-4, 1-6, 7-6 (10-8) Yeaaaah! I hope she's playing on her B-Day Monday too..and I hope that they win!!! Goo job!! You made my day!

Anyone have any pics!?

ANDRE AGASSI

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:21 PM   #8
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, Corina!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:58 PM   #9

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiGirl16
Aww I am so happy! They win 6-4, 1-6, 7-6 (10-8) Yeaaaah! I hope she's playing on her B-Day Monday too..and I hope that they win!!! Goo job!! You made my day!

Anyone have any pics!?
Congrats corina!!!!!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:06 PM   #10
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Congrats Corina!!!!! Now cruise to the title!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 01:47 AM   #11
AgassiGirl16

PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE let her do well and win this...she needs this!

ANDRE AGASSI

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiGirl16
PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE let her do well and win this...she needs this!
Go Corina!!!!
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:12 AM   #13
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
I think right now Corina is loving the seeds

She's knocked out the no 3 seeds in Mixed Doubles and no 2 seeds in Women's Doubles