Lindsay Davenport schedule-Now THIS is ridiculous! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:30 AM   #1
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay Davenport schedule-Now THIS is ridiculous!

She and Corina Morariu are playing their first round doubles match on COURT 19!!! One of those little side outer courts with three rows of bleachers on the left and right side. Are these schedulers out of their fucking minds?
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:32 AM   #2
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay's next match will probably be on a parking lot.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:36 AM   #3
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Oh shut the fuck up
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:37 AM   #4
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
This really is ridiculous - you'd think they'd have some respect...
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:39 AM   #5
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
pretty sad... they have no idea how many ppl will be trying to cram into those 3 little rows...
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:39 AM   #6
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
Oh shut the fuck up
It's not against all Aussies, just the schedulers, calm down!
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:40 AM   #7
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Well, Lets just see who is the champion!!!!! Lindsay can play the championship in the parking lot!!!!

Back off Azza!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:41 AM   #8
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
What are you talking about Azza? I like Lindsay, but she's not even one of my faves. I just think it's pretty awful and disrespectful that you're going to take a multiple time grand slam winner in singles and doubles, a former #1 in the world in singles and doubles and throw her out on some little rinky dink side court right next to fuckin Caroline Dhenin and Tatiana Poutchek Meanwhile you can put Laura Granville vs. Evie Dominikovic on a show court. At least put her on show court 2 or 3, but court 19 is insane. Not only that, but it's probably not safe security wise either. Imagine the friggin mob on that court now.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:08 AM   #9
country flag becks

becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice becks is just really nice
not many of the doubles matches are player on the major courts anyway.
becks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:16 AM   #10
country flag Keith17
Banned

Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road Keith17 is on a distinguished road
Even the best doubles teams are often put on the smaller courts during majors. I don't know why you're so shocked.

Besides, I believe Court 19 isn't like the worst court. There's were seeds playing on that court most of the 1st round.
Keith17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:28 AM   #11
country flag Trent

Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice Trent is just really nice
Singles matches always are put onto the better courts than doubles, it's the same everywhere.
Trent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:30 AM   #12
country flag AnDyDog621

AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all
they will probably be on a show court at the US OPEN
#1 Dinara Safina
Sopot 2002: Winner Tier III / Palermo 2003: Winner Tier V / Paris 2005: Winner Tier II
Prague 2005: Winner Tier IV / Gold Coast 2007: Winner Tier III / Berlin 2008: Winner Tier I
Los Angeles 2008: Winner Tier II / Montreal 2008: Winner Tier I / Beijing 2008: Silver Medalist Olympics
Tokyo 2008: Winner Tier I / Rome 2009: Winner Premier Five / Madrid 2009: Winner Premier Mandatory
AnDyDog621 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:54 AM   #13
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
The court was probably crammed. They were saying that MCA was empty before Lindsay's match, nd it was packed when she started playing. Lindsay does draw a crowd. She's a former world number one, and grand slam champion. She's number five not (and if she wins over Laura will move back up to 4), so people really do want to see her play.
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:58 AM   #14
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana

Lindsay's next match will probably be on a parking lot.
Hey! I spilled my drink when I read that! !
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:12 AM   #15
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, this happens all the time. It's great when they put top players on outer courts for doubles matches; it's a chance to watch them close up. I don't know why anyone would complain about it. In fact, it's one of the attractions of going to a big tournament like the AO and picking up a ground pass.

That said, it's really about time they featured Lindsay in singles. I hope they put her in the Rod Laver Arena soon.