Elena Baltacha Cheering Thread - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #2101
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Baltacha Cheering Thread

Can't wait for Bally's return at IW!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2102
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Be great to have her back!
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2103
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of

Any updates on Elena Baltacha? I know she was aiming for an Indian Wells return....
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #2104
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

She is supposed to comeback in Katowice qualies (not using her SR there)
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #2105
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
Any updates on Elena Baltacha? I know she was aiming for an Indian Wells return....
She entered $50,000 Croissy-Beaubourg(France) --hard indor -week of March 25th
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2106
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Nice new(ish) interview with Elena: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/21661646
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #2107
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Baltacha and Keothavong appear to be the forgotten Brits now.

Baltacha and Keothavong have both dropped out of the Top 200 now.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2108
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Once Bally makes her return at Katowice I'm sure she'll be remembered again.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #2109
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Baltacha withdrew from Katowice.
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2110
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaslav37 View Post
Baltacha and Keothavong appear to be the forgotten Brits now.
I haven't forgotten them!
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2111
country flag Mforensic

Bally has entered 25K Pelham as her first tournament. She withdrew from the Katowice qualies draw. She is not using her SR. I take it she saving it for the Grand Slams.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #2112
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of

Looks like Pelham is ON for Bally!! Great news!!
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #2113
country flag spiceboy

Elena will use her Special Ranking of #103 for Roland Garros main draw.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #2114
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #2115
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Elena Baltacha Cheering Thread

Lost in Pelham today

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote