Daniela's Thread [[HEY DANIELA!!!]] - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:06 PM   #16
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Daniela,
what can I add to all of CP members already said?
Keep faith in you. We will always be with you : ALWAYS and FOREVER.
This year will be yours.

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:27 PM   #17
country flag daniela's necklace

daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road daniela's necklace is on a distinguished road
Daniela, for the first time I find myself at a loss for words and it feels strange because there is much to say and much to add still.

You're doing fine, you've come a long way and still have much to learn, much more growing up to do. Whatever you do, don't worry too much. You'll see in time that things turn out to be more good than bad and that all that matters has been there all along with you. You have nothing to lose.

Have a great year, a great season...and stop hiding from us ( + ) - it would be great to hear from you

Last edited by Daniela Hantuchova: Today at XX:XX PM

Last edited by daniela's necklace : Jan 23rd, 2004 at 08:36 PM.
daniela's necklace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 06:40 AM   #18
country flag Iker1

Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light Iker1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hello,Daniela!
I began to pay attention to tennis because of you!U R our !
I just wanna say that people supporting U come from all over the world.
Try your best and be confident. Good luck!

Anastasia Myskina

Elena Dementieva

Li Na

Iker1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 08:11 AM   #19
country flag Kimberley_82

Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all Kimberley_82 is a name known to all
Hey Daniela,

Do your best, have fun and KICK ASS!
Kimberley_82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 03:00 AM   #20
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
Dani!

I didn't get to see you @ the Aussie Open, but stay sharp and most importantly.... Have Fun!!!!

I'll make sure to see you next time!!!

You know who!!

One of the original Cocktail Party Founders!!!
lemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 06:24 AM   #21
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute
SOME GIRLS HAS IT ALL!!! Good luck to you DANKA may you achieve all your goals and dont mind the pressure... it will go on and on.... all you have to do is to learn to accept the reality of life because at the end of the day, you just have to do it for yourself.. BTW: any slovaks around here? Please help me out? How would you say "BRING IT ON" and "COME ON" in slovak... Hope you answer my question.. i am dying to know...

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM   #22
country flag ~*SoNkA*~

~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain
SOME GIRLS HAS IT ALL!!! Good luck to you DANKA may you achieve all your goals and dont mind the pressure... it will go on and on.... all you have to do is to learn to accept the reality of life because at the end of the day, you just have to do it for yourself.. BTW: any slovaks around here? Please help me out? How would you say "BRING IT ON" and "COME ON" in slovak... Hope you answer my question.. i am dying to know...
yes there are slovaks around here... lol... i'm one of them... come on could be translated as : "DO TOHO!!!" and bring it on... hmm... i dunno if we use expression like that, but i would translate it as "MAKAJ!!!" lol... see mousee mp3 (in her "slovak pronounciation thread") for the pronounciation obviously... lol...

"Fanúšikovia boli úžasní, podporili ma, čo v konečnom dôsledku rozhodlo v boji o každý bod..."

Aj nabuduce Danielka... The Slovak Squad!!! Mousee + Matt + Me (Sonka)

~*SoNkA*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 11:19 AM   #23
country flag Rohin.

Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute Rohin. has a reputation beyond repute
Dear Daniela dont let your form get you down just trust in your ability and beleive in your self and enjoy your tennis as much as you can.

We are all very proud to support you Daniela and we will stay with you forever.

good luck.
Rohin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 08:00 PM   #24
country flag shnit.

shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute

shnit. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 08:34 PM   #25
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Hey Daniela

Hope you have a great time in Tokyo, have lots of fun and enjoy your tennis.

As usual, we'll all be sat behind our computers watching the scoreboard and cheering you on

Good luck and best wishes

2,596,944 hits since 2003

Last edited by GrahamD : Feb 1st, 2004 at 09:22 PM.
GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2004, 03:09 AM   #26
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Daniela!

As you hoped for and we (CP) hope for your confidence is soaring back! thats exactly what you needed! a fantastic win against your enemy

and we're so proud of you!

Keep it up girl!

<---

Last edited by beauty_is_pink : Feb 4th, 2004 at 03:16 AM.
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #27
country flag Beefy

Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Daniela,

I sent you some stuff during the Hopman Cup, and quickly spoke to you after your doubles loss in Melbourne. I have to say well done on Japan.

If you don't dream, you don't believe. If you don't believe, you won't succeed.

Forget about yesterday
Live for today
Plan for tomorrow
Good Luck For 2004 Daniela
Beefy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 07:56 PM   #28
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
~*GOOD WORK DANIELA!*~

you were awesome in Tokyo! you played your best and your confidence is showing!!! to us, you won that match against Lindsay and the whole tournament

Enjoy your next tourney: PARIS

Old Feb 6th, 2004, 09:13 PM   #29
country flag bracey

bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice
To Daniela,

It's a long way back to Europe but the thrill of seeing you play again will mean every minute travelled will be fulfilling for us. You fill our hearts with pride, your passion on court radiates to our desktops, we feel every move you make on court. The digging is almost done, you're almost back on the road to glory.......we will be there every step of the way. Next stop--Paris, France.
bracey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 06:21 AM   #30
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute
Keep working with a good heart! You are worth not for what you have, but for who you are and for what others have become because of you! You inspire us in so many ways and keep on doing that!

P.S, YOU TOUCH SO MANY PEOPLES LIVES, THANK YOU DANIELA!

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote