Daniela's Thread [[HEY DANIELA!!!]] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM   #1
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Daniela's Thread [[HEY DANIELA!!!]]

Hello there Daniela

Jus like what the title of this thread says: this is your thread... (your forum and your thread... go figure ). Some of us at the CP do believe that you do sometimes wander around here, and since there is so many threads to choose from to read, we'll compile the most important messages here so you can read about how much we support you

Since you jus lost your match against Alicia Molik in the 2nd round at the Australian Open, I thought it was a good time to make this thread. Though you are bummed out, you can still be happy that you're slowly regaining your game back. Maybe one of the things you should work on right now is your confidence level, you should believe in yourself more because there is so much you're capable of. If you believe, you'll get there. Good Luck and remember to always have fun!!!

~MaRia (the "CD" girl from Rogers Cup in Toronto )

Last edited by beauty_is_pink : Feb 20th, 2004 at 02:50 AM.
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2004, 01:41 PM   #2
country flag bracey

bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice bracey is just really nice
Never mind, Danielka Improvement is there, Solomon is priceless to you, you are priceless to us.
bracey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM   #3
country flag -cata-

-cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute

(there's no words.....)

Go Dani!!!, Just keep working hard.

Oh!! by the way.... We Know you wonder around the CP.

Last edited by catalina3003 : Jan 25th, 2004 at 03:14 PM.
-cata- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM   #4
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Hi there Daniela

We know you've known about us for about a year now and we hope you enjoy reading about the things we say about you and the messages of support we will always have for you. Maria came up with a great idea to consolidate all those messages and all our thoughts into one thread especially dedicated to you, so that you can easily find comfort in our words in your very own special thread.

I hope you liked the gifts we gave you in Sydney (thanks Martin, we owe you!) and the messages of support have given you an inner strength, because as fans, that is the best we can offer you. Although, some of us would like to think we can offer tips on how to improve your game, and some of us would like to think they can coach you (ahem Joe!!), realistically, there is not much we can do except keep our faith in you and Harold and carry on believing that you will get your game and your confidence back to the high levels of early last year.

You know that we will always support you, no matter how difficult things may be, and wherever you are, we will always try to be with you, if not in body, but certainly in soul. Paul and I will be there to support you in Paris soon and we are looking forward to seeing you again. You know you can count on us to be by your side when you need us the most, and as long as you are on court trying your best for us, we will be there with you trying our best to help you along the way. We know that last year was not a great year for you, but we stood by you through the good times and the bad times, and we will always stand by you, because you mean so much to us.

Keep the faith Daniela, be strong and take comfort from the fact that we will always be there for you as long as you are there for us. We really appreciate all the hard work you've put in to getting your game back, and you deserve the best fans in the world, because in our eyes, you will always be our number one.

Good luck Daniela for the rest of the year, see you again soon in Paris.

Graham

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:13 PM   #5
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Hi

Good luck for the year ahead, we will all be routing for you, and hoping you can prove the doubters wrong.

Ed

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:20 PM   #6
country flag shnit.

shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute
hey daniela
hope you always have lots of fun and enjoy things..we will support you all the way..and whatever happens,we will always be here for you..don't worry,you'll get there..just have alot of patience and it'll happen!just keep on fightin' and doing your best and ofcourse at the same time enjoying what you do..believe in yourself ..regain that confidence that you need..whatever happens,you are the BEST player and person to us

shnit. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM   #7
country flag ~*SoNkA*~

~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*SoNkA*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

*-*`~` .:: DaNiElKa U R ThE BeSt ::. `~`*-*

I WILL SUPPORT U FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS!!! IF ANYTHING, U CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON US~ UR FANS!!! SI TA NAJ TENISTKA NA SVETE!!! ZELAM TI LEN TO NAJ!!!

AHOJ!!! Vždy len rozmýšľam, že čo všetko by som Ti povedala... A teraz neviem.. lol... Ale veď to neva... Je fakt skvelé, že si si sem prišla... Si skutočne Tá naj tenistka na svete!!! Dúfam, že prídeš na turnaj do Varšavy!!! Až áno, tak si môžeš byť istá, že Ťa tam budem povzbudzovať ako nikto iný!!!... lol... Som neuveriteľne šťastná, že som mala šancu Ťa stretnúť~ boli to 2 naj dni môjho života!!! Si vážne super a nikdy o tom nepochybuj!!! Až si budeš čítať tento "thread" napíš tu aspoň malinký odkaz, pre nás to bude neopísateľná radosť!!! Aj jediné slovíčko poteší!!! Vďaka!!! VEĽA ŠŤASTIA V NOVEJ SEZÓNE!!! *thumbs up!!!*

*·.·´Ż`·.··.·´Ż`·.·*

.:: CP~ DaNiElKa's UnIvErSe ::.

"Fanúšikovia boli úžasní, podporili ma, čo v konečnom dôsledku rozhodlo v boji o každý bod..."

Aj nabuduce Danielka... The Slovak Squad!!! Mousee + Matt + Me (Sonka)

Last edited by danka : Jan 24th, 2004 at 10:53 PM.
~*SoNkA*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM   #8
country flag JLDementieva
Registered 1

JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future
Daniela,
You are simply amazing! You're the reason that we are all here! I know these losses are tough, but don't let it get you down! I know that you will get back to where you belong very soon!! Good luck in everything you do!
~Jessie~

Anastasia Myskina

Daniela Hantuchova
JLDementieva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:33 PM   #9
wipeout

wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future
Daniela...

I hope you find inspiration in others and yourself.

Keep going. You'll make it.
wipeout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 10:59 PM   #10
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
and you should kno you bought a whole bunch of great people together, and we gotta thank you for that! friendships are forming, it's like a big family!

(mousee you can put that group hug smilie in )
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM   #11
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Keep up the good work, Daniela! You are makng progress to get back to the top! We all support you 100%! You'll get back to the top soon! You have so much talent and that shouldn't be wasted! GO DANI! GET THAT #1 RANKING!

Daniela Hantuchova 4 ever!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:22 PM   #12
country flag cc.bham.dani

cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all
Dear Daniela, PLEASE don't get downhearted about your results so far this season. I (and many other CP members) have noticed encouraging signs of a return to form. Every top sportsperson has a run of poor form, but 'Class' always shines through.(& YOU HAVE LOADS OF THAT!!!) Its just a matter of time!!
I hope to see you in the UK this year (Eastbourne or even better Birmingham!)

Assuring you of my undying support! Keep smiling!!!

She melts hearts and
is prettier than a rose,
But always keeps opponents
on their toes!

A Young Lady
made in Heaven!
and surely a Wimbledon Champion,
by 2011!!
cc.bham.dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:39 AM   #13
country flag mousee
Team WTAworld

mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future mousee has a brilliant future
Arrow 4Danka

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
(mousee you can put that group hug smilie in )
YES SIR!!!+
but seriously now...my message 4Danka:

Ani neviem, čo napísať, lebo je toho toľko, čo by som chcela povedať .
Hádam to, že CP je skvelá banda ľudí, ktorí Ťa budú podporovať do až poslednej kvapky krvi a ja sa veľmi teším, že medzi nich patrím.
Vždy, keď sa s Tebou niekto stretne a dá Ti náš odkaz, tak sa o ničom inom ani nehovorí .

Videla som zápas s Molikovou a mám taký pocit, že veci sa obracajú k lepšiemu. Zabudni na to, čo bolo...ja vždy hľadám na veciach to dobré a verím až do posledného momentu. Ber to ako výhodu-vieš aké to je, keď prehrávaš a nedarí sa Ti...víťazstvá už čakajú! A my budeme stále s Tebou. Bolo by úplne super, keby si tu nechala nejaký odkaz-viem,že žiadam priveľa, ale títo ľudia si to zaslúžia a každý predsa potrebuje priateľov, ktorí ho rozosmejú, potešia, vypočujú keď je treba ...
Dúfam, že sa Ti so Sollym pracuje dobre. Vyzerá ako milý chlapík Videla som, že niečo čítaš počas zápasu=úžasný nápad ! A to, že umožnil chalanom s Tebou pokecať je skvelé!!!

Ak sa všetko podarí, tak prídeme aj s bratom do Berlína . Spoznáš nás ľahko-budeme kričať ako divý, čo kričať-HULÁKAŤ Stále sa snažím zohnať na Teba kontakt, dúfam, že to bude už čoskoro . . Zatiaľ sa maj pekne, nech sa Ti darí a nezabúdaj, že máš tích najlepších fanúšikov na svete
ps:

Last edited by mousee : Jan 24th, 2004 at 10:57 PM.
mousee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:26 AM   #14
Tarsius

Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough
Hey Daniela...

what you need is a football style chant for your matches to pump you up!

(sung to the tune of "Volare")

Da-nie-la wo-oh!
Da-nie-la! wo-o-o-oh!
The babe from Bra-tis-la-va
Her backhand is a ki-ller!

Tarsius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:31 AM   #15
gdmirou

gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all
Dani,

You will always be number ONE in our hearts always and always and always!!!
gdmirou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote