Aust Open Report/Bit and pieces - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2004, 02:00 PM   #1
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Aust Open Report/Bit and pieces

Like Experimentee I've been tired too post this before now.

Musgrave vs Evie - was a high standard match. Trudi was playing awesome. Midway through the 2nd set Trudi had hit 40 winners and Evie just 9 unforced errors. Trudi was dictating play whilst Evie was just getting every ball back as usual forcing Trudi to really win the point.

Evie though is a BITCH, She showed no respect towards Trudi at all. Trudi would applaud winners from Evie, she so sweet. Evie on the other hand once down in the 2nd set resorted to dirty tactics, she smashed a ball after a fault right at Trudi, she was arguing lots of calls, everytime Trudi served an ace (she served 10 of them) Evie would questoin it. Evie was just being a total cow, I really have lost a lot of respect for Evie.

Trudi did have 2 match points in the 2nd set, both which she played to tentatively. She had fought so well, hit so many amazing volley winners. I seriously think she is a far better volleyer than Molik. Musgrave seriously impressed me. Im confident her ranking can go top 200 this year if she can keep playing this well.

Evie did play very solid throughout, her performance was good, its just a shame she needed to play dirty to scrape through. It was pretty obvious that Trudi played a good match. Even Manisha Malhorta was impressed. By the way Manisha has foul mouth, every 2nd word seemed to be a swear word.

Then ready Evie's comments in the paper today angered me more basically implying Trudi was a crap player. She also described Olivia L as a 'little girl' LOL

Boviina vs Kleinova - good match, Kleinova really took it to her, forced a lot of the play. Bovina though was able to sneak out of it at the end.

Grande vs Craybas - Grande looked very unfit, she moved horribly. Craybas just did what she had to do to win, nothin special.

Schaul vs Perebinyis - Claudine played beautiful tennis, handbook style, every point seemed perfectly crafted, Tatiana on the other hand looked terrible, she was dressed like she had just stepped out of a cancer ward.

Henin vs Olivia - Henin was playing average, Olivia's game has definitely improved, she's much stronger and has much better depth on her shots, but she still wasnt that competitive.

Molik vs Bachmann - Molik was pounding everything, trying to keep the rallies as short as possible. I think the draw was kind, and she managed to get through this, I dont know about Hantuchova though.

Leon Garcia vs Mandula - Gala has lost more weight, never seen her so skinny, she gave Petra a tougher match than expected, Petra played her usual way.

Pratt vs Shaughnessy - Gutsy effort, Pratty plays so well on hardcourt, defintiely like a top 25 player. Hope she can take out Morigami now. Shaughnessy seems to have a concentration problem. She played two great games, then spray everything, she's not the player she used to be.

Stosur vs Talaja - Stosur played great, Talaja played terrible. Stosur served well this match, makes such a difference to her game when the serve is working. Talaja really couldnt get anything working.

Dellacqua vs Cervanova - I think Casey suffered in the heat, she put up a good fight. I think she will get a win next year.

Pin vs Garbin - Pin is pissweak, no power on any of her strokes, she plays like Evie, just consistent, never making errors, move well round the court hoping to draw the error and she did, Garbin was spraying a lot.

Czink - The new Kournikova, this girl is stunning. Im a new fan, she's so sweet and shy and can play well.

Penneta vs Antonella - Antonella was hitting harder than normal, she did ok, Pennetta made a few too many errors, she did well to fight back from 5-1 to 5-5 but then let it slip again and Antonella took off
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Always nice to read reports! Carry on and thank you!
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 09:21 PM   #3
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
There will be another report t come, dont worry hehe
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #4
country flag TOMMYKA

TOMMYKA has disabled reputation
I agree with you, Melinda is a so nice girl
TOMMYKA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 09:50 PM   #5
kyk710

kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future
thanks
kyk710 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 07:57 AM   #6
AUSBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMYKA
I agree with you, Melinda is a so nice girl
She's gonna be the next Kournikova!