~ * "Flipper's Forum" * ~ - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2004, 11:04 PM   #76
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the good news Good Luck Kirsten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2004, 09:13 AM   #77
Kim_for_number_1

Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice
hope she makes it!! good luck!

* Let me be the force, and your strength and your choice, let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise*

KIM * AI * DINARA * KIRSTEN * SERENA * VENUS *

MARAT * LLEYTON * XAVIER * TOMMY * MARK * JUAN- CARLOS * JAMES * GUGA
Kim_for_number_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 11:27 AM   #78
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Go Kirsten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 12:17 PM   #79
country flag kim4eva

kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice
Good luck Kirsten!

KIM CLIJSTERS -WINNER OF US OPEN 2005

kim4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 09:29 AM   #80
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
From sport.be:

Flipkens traint weer 05-03-2004
Kirsten Flipkens is verlost van haar polsblessure. De Molse tennisbelofte kan de trainingen terug hervatten en hoopt over een maand haar rentree in het circuit te maken.

Good luck Kirsten!!

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 10:37 AM   #81
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM   #82
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
From sport.be:

Flipkens traint weer 05-03-2004
Kirsten Flipkens is verlost van haar polsblessure. De Molse tennisbelofte kan de trainingen terug hervatten en hoopt over een maand haar rentree in het circuit te maken.

Good luck Kirsten!!
Can anyone translate?
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 04:02 PM   #83
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Flipkens is training again

The wrist-injury is gone, so she started training again. She is hoping to make here comeback on the tour in a month.

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 01:08 PM   #84
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks.
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 12:12 PM   #85
country flag Melusine

Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
Flipkens is training again

The wrist-injury is gone, so she started training again. She is hoping to make here comeback on the tour in a month.
She's on the acceptance list of Napoli, tournament starts on March 29

Kim Clijsters
Yanina K-Lina Anna Sania
Melusine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 08:43 AM   #86
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Yay! Hope she will end up playing in Napoli!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 08:45 AM   #87
country flag Cro-boy

Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice
Good luck Kirsten
Cro-boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2004, 08:20 PM   #88
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten is een Sporting ( RSC Anderlecht-fan ) Girl !!! Great taste and she's cute too.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 09:32 AM   #89
PatatRiek

PatatRiek has disabled reputation
sport.be says flipper will make her comeback march 22nd
but where? it could be in roma or athens?
btw, now online : www.kirstenflipkens.org (a fansite with forum )
PatatRiek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 12:12 PM   #90
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
A good initiative to start that site! she certainly deserves one and she herself wanted one
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote