~ * "Flipper's Forum" * ~ - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2004, 02:33 PM   #61
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, march 3 is an important day

*crossing fingers*
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2004, 03:25 PM   #62
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Yeah fingers crossed
Hopefully she doesn't need an operation, she could be out for a long time then
sush a shame for a girl like Kirsten!!!

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2004, 09:55 PM   #63
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten has chosen which tournaments she will play with a Junior Exempt wildcard

$75,000 FRA - 26 April
$75,000 ITA - 26 July
$75,000+H FRA -13 September

Good luck
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #64

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Good luck Kirsten :jump:

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 07:06 PM   #65
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully she will do more than well
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 07:18 PM   #66
country flag Shedevil

Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all
yep 3 march is clooose

I'm so desperate

love me

Shedevil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2004, 02:53 PM   #67
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
March 3rd is very close indeed.
It's interesting to note that Kirsten chose 3 clay tournaments for her JE.
Old Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:55 PM   #68
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Kirsten
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:26 PM   #69

Kirsten is on the commitmentlist as alternate for Athens (25.000$) (week of 22/03)
Hopefully she can get into the qually-draw
Good luck Kirsten!!

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:57 PM   #70
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
that's good news!! I hope she'll be able to play without being in pain
Go kirsten!!

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 07:55 PM   #71
country flag Shedevil

Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all
so what will happen now? no operation?

I'm so desperate

love me

Shedevil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 10:04 AM   #72

Don't know, but the fact that she is committing for tournaments again seems to be a good sign I think.

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 11:23 AM   #73
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten is training again, only 30 minutes a day. The wrist injury has almost completely healed... Van Herck said she plans her comeback in Napoli ($10.000) (29 march)
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 12:54 PM   #74
country flag arn

That's a start
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #75
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks for the news.