~ * "Flipper's Forum" * ~ - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2004, 11:16 AM   #46
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Get well soon Kirsten This is such a shit start of the season
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #47
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Kirsten
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 01:09 PM   #48
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
May be they can give Els a WC now
That was my first thought as well!
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 03:27 PM   #49
country flag Stijn

Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute Stijn has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, what a shame...
Poor girl

Please visit my Caroline Maes
site. Feel free to show your support in the guestbook!
Stijn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 03:43 PM   #50
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Kirsten , get well soon.
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM   #51
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of

'k Hoop dat ze snel beter wordt!

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #52
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Van Herck on RTV: Kirsten was in great shape, she was ready for the new season, her first year as a pro. After the diagnose, she was really down in the beginning, but now she can deal with it. We hope she can participate again in Bree (Fed Cup)...but that's really uncertain at the moment...doctors say she can be out for 6-12 weeks.
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 04:09 AM   #53
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Now it's 6-12 weeks? Poor girl!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 08:45 AM   #54
country flag Wimanna

In today's paper they say it's not a stressfracture, but a 'stress reaction' She will be out for 4 weeks.
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 12:09 AM   #55
country flag S-O-S

S-O-S is an unknown quantity at this point
so she is still not recovered yet? i was hoping to see her in Antwerp
S-O-S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 10:57 PM   #56
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
She will not be in Antwerp; She is concentrating for 200% on the physical part of her game
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:06 PM   #57
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Does anyone know how long it will take for Kirsten to play again?

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:38 PM   #58
country flag Cro-boy

Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
Does anyone know how long it will take for Kirsten to play again?
I think 2 months from the operation.
Cro-boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM   #59
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdenek
I think 2 months from the operation.
She didn't have an operation. I think she said last week in 'De Laatste Show' that she will have a new scan in the beginning of March. Then we will see: operation or not.
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 08:20 AM   #60
country flag Cro-boy

Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice Cro-boy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennovitch
She didn't have an operation. I think she said last week in 'De Laatste Show' that she will have a new scan in the beginning of March. Then we will see: operation or not.
Thanks for the info.
Cro-boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote