~ * "Flipper's Forum" * ~ - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #16
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan>
and, don't forget the WC she got for the Diamond games...
yeah, let's hope she can do well there, even if she only won one match, she would win a lot of points. It could help her to go up the rankings a lot faster...
:y eah:

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2004, 03:26 PM   #17
country flag BelgianGirl

BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice
Have a great year, Kirsten!!

btw She was on Sportweekend yesterday. Alloo visited her to talk about how many injuries topsporters get.
She told where she has been injured in the past, and it was a LOT!
She also said she wanted Kim to win the AO if she played and ohterwise Justine. And Xavier Malisse with the men!
BelgianGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 07:48 PM   #18
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Good luck Kirsten
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #19
country flag -Ph51-
Team WTAworld

-Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute
What is she doing for the moment?
Good luck Kirsten!
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM   #20
country flag tine

tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough tine is a jewel in the rough
[quote=Sarah<Kim-fan>][quote=konijntje_00]
Next week she's quallies for Belfort($25.000)
week 6: Ortisei ($75.000) or Vale Do Lobo ($10.000)
week 7: Warsaw ($25.000) or Sunderland ($25.000)

That's all I know...
Quote:

and, don't forget the WC she got for the Diamond games...
I don't see her in the commitment list for Belfort anymore????
tine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #21

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
It looks like she has withdrawn
for week 6 she has withdrawn for ortisei, think she will play at vale do lobo. she's 4th there in the main draw commitment list

Good luck Flipper

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:42 PM   #22
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten withdrew from Belfort because of a small wrist injury. Doctors say she can play again at the end of next week. She'll play in Vale de Lobo , Sunderland and Antwerp.
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:09 PM   #23

Get well soon Kirsten and good luck!

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:36 PM   #24
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Take care, Kirsten!!!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:38 AM   #25
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Take Care Kirsten and hope it gets better soon
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:43 AM   #26
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Go you good thing
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 11:48 AM   #27
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Go Kirsten! Hoping for a great year!

btw Brambles, you know that "flippin" is like a curse word in Australia... people here say "flippin heck" (it's like a nicer way of saying bloody hell).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 01:35 PM   #28
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkyfan
Go Kirsten! Hoping for a great year!

btw Brambles, you know that "flippin" is like a curse word in Australia... people here say "flippin heck" (it's like a nicer way of saying bloody hell).
Well blame it on the fans I didn't vote for this name
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:31 PM   #29

Is there no possibility to make a subforum for Kirsten? Like for Kim and Justine? Or is that impossible?

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM   #30
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
Is there no possibility to make a subforum for Kirsten? Like for Kim and Justine? Or is that impossible?
You could ask the moderators, but I don't think it could happen. I mean, she isn't even ranked inside the top-300 (yet )
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote