Madagascar Tennis - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2015, 07:19 PM   #361
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

R2: Fotopoulos def. Rakotohasy 60 64

SF: Razafimahatratra/Andriamarosoa def. Fotopoulos/Sethi 63 63

congrats for another doubles final zarah and sandra! now win that title!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammad L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2015, 08:47 PM   #362

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

F: Razafimahatratra/Andriamarosoa def. Le Roux/Theron 63 62

congrats for the title ladies! great result at your home tournament! and congrats sandra for her first ever title!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammad L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 14th, 2015, 07:46 PM   #363

10k Grand Baie La Croisette:

R1: (WC)Andriamarosoa vs. (7)Jebawy
Andriamarosoa/Ram vs. Sabljarevic/Sabljarevic

go sandra! too bad zarah isn't playing here. would have been great to see her here too!

Old Jun 15th, 2015, 05:16 PM   #364

R1: Andriamarosoa/Ram def. Sabljarevic/Sabljarevic 61 64
QF: Andriamarosoa/Ram vs. Bouzkova/Van Der Hoek

gl in singles tomorrow!

Old Jun 16th, 2015, 06:27 PM   #365

R1: (7)Jebawy def. (WC)Andriamarosoa 26 61 62

better luck in doubles now!

Old Jun 18th, 2015, 07:23 PM   #366

QF: Bouzkova/Van Der Hoek def. Andriamarosoa/Ram 62 64

Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 05:26 PM   #367

10k Grand Baie La Croisette:

R1: (WC)Andriamarosoa vs. (Q)Sabljarevic
Payet/Van Der Hoek def. Andriamarosoa/Wong Hon Chan 60 62

better luck in singles now sandra!

Old Jun 23rd, 2015, 02:31 PM   #368

R1: (WC)Andriamarosoa def. (Q)Sabljarevic 60 61
R2: (WC)Andriamarosoa vs. (2)Bouzkova

gl and get the upset!

Old Jun 25th, 2015, 03:24 PM   #369

R2: (2)Bouzkova def. (WC)Andriamarosoa 61 76

Old Jun 29th, 2015, 03:13 PM   #370

10k La Possession:

R1: Andriamarosoa vs. Lucas
Andriamarosoa/Naegellen vs. bye

go sandra!

Old Jun 30th, 2015, 02:26 PM   #371

R1: Andriamarosoa def. Lucas 60 60
R2: Andriamarosoa vs. bye

wow, what a strange tournment, but lucky for sandra, getting to the QF without playing a match, just beause the no.1 seed withdrew or whatever happened....anyway, gl in the quarters now!

R1: Andriamarosoa/Naegellen vs. bye
QF: Andriamarosoa/Naegellen def. Sabljarevic/Sabljarevic 75 64
SF: Andriamarosoa/Naegellen vs. Herb/Rohira

Old Jul 2nd, 2015, 12:11 PM   #372

SF: Herb/Rohira def. Naegellen/Andriamarosoa 64 64

gl in singles!

Old Jul 4th, 2015, 02:33 PM   #373

QF: Andriamarosoa def. (7)Codino 64 76
SF: (5)Hattingh def. Andriamarosoa 60 76

still a great week!