Johanna Konta - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #631
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Johanna Konta

Well that was crap. Looked very nervous and out of sorts the whole match. 4 winners to 17 UEs in the second set, 34 UEs to 15 winners overall.

This is one of the best draws she could've gotten but that doesn't matter if you play rubbish. I really don't know what to say anymore but Jo certainly seems to have lost her way this year. I just hope she can find some form and fast otherwise her ranking is going to plummet in the coming months.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #632
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing to say the least. I was so hoping she could use breaking the too 100 as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. The injury couldn't have come at a worse time, granted, but I'm not sure if we can blame that for today. She just seemed out of sorts

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #633
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

JoKo

Bally

goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #634
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Oh dear, Jo. She's too talented for an O' Brien / South stylee career, surely? Just dipping her toe into the top 100 before sinking without trace...
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 11:46 PM   #635
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Really? She seems useless to me.

We really need Robson back as we can't rely on Konta now.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #636
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

She's been so out of sorts this summer, so not really surprised. She's not doing her ability justice at the moment

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #637
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaslav37 View Post
Really? She seems useless to me.

We really need Robson back as we can't rely on Konta now.
We've never been able to rely on Konta. She's always been a headcase. But when she plays at her best, she's good to watch, and she looked like a top 100 player in waiting for a long time before she actually got there. Just as soon as she got there she stopped playing as if she belonged there.

Well. We can only hope that it's mostly due to her injury, and that she improves soon
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #638
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
Oh dear, Jo. She's too talented for an O' Brien / South stylee career, surely? Just dipping her toe into the top 100 before sinking without trace...
I think that's a little unfair - Katie was pretty good on her day, Mel maybe less so but she did have some pretty good wins on grass over decent opponents. Hopefully Jo gets her best game back soon.

nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote