Player forum request thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #481
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Player forum request thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
I do not even understand how you can work so amateurish and move the treads without labeling into national forum - an administration of canine club forum does better work.
It depends on what you mean by labelling. If you explain what you want done, we can see how we can accomodate that.
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #482
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It depends on what you mean by labelling. If you explain what you want done, we can see how we can accomodate that.
If I did have do it, old Thread in Dominika Cibulkova subforum

Wimbledon 2012

New Thread name:

From removed Dominika Cibulkova subforum - Wimbledon 2012
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #483
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I did have do it, old Thread in Dominika Cibulkova subforum

Wimbledon 2012

New Thread name:

From removed Dominika Cibulkova subforum - Wimbledon 2012
That is no how things are labeled.
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:48 AM   #484
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Please create Cibulkova subforum.
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #485
country flag tayyiba

tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light tayyiba is a glorious beacon of light

Dominika Cibulkova need sub forum, pleasee ^^. She deserve it ^^
tayyiba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #486
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Promise something to elba. „If she wins Kuala Lumpur and beat Serena Williams …“
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #487
country flag James
Sassy detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Promise something to elba. „If she wins Kuala Lumpur and beat Serena Williams …“
You need to make sure there are enough requests when the next decision is made. And demonstrate why a forum would now be used, when it wasn't before.
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #488
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light Halloo is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, could you reopen Dominika Cibulkova's subforum please?
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #489
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
And demonstrate why a forum would now be used, when it wasn't before.
fair deal, task for her fans
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #490
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please create Cibulkova subforum.
Yes, please can Cibulkova have a sub-forum again? She's Top 10 now and it seems weird for there not to be one.

Pavlyuchenkova Pennetta Cibulkova Giorgi Keys Li Na
McHale Cirstea Voegele Beck Pironkova Martic Kerber
Tomljanovic Rybarikova Zhang Shuai Barthel Makarova Morita
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #491
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Defs Domi And make Estonia have its own forum or add to Scandinavia to make Nordic and get rid of Latvia and Lithuania to Other countries BTW, has there ever been a player Sub-forum in "other" countries Also Scandinavia should be renamed Nordic anyway if Finland is in...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote