The Live Scoring Thread Vol.2 - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #1906
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
No doubt that she'll win this.
Leads 3-0* in the second set now. Plays as well as she just needs it.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #1907
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread Vol.2

6-4 3-0

She cannot lose now - right? She cannot lose

Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:34 PM   #1908
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She definitely can't! 4-0
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #1909
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

She's excellent of the ground!

If can serve just a lil' bit better on Friday she'll have fair chances against Maria.
* M. Sharapova * A. Krunić * V. Williams *

Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #1910
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

At least she will face Maria, and that was the goal.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #1911
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

She's rushing a bit in this game, but it's understandable, she leads with 5-0.

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #1912
Milan.

Serve it out!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #1913
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good sign: when she misses a return, she doesn't laugh anymore.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #1914
country flag Bino

It was a bagel, not a breadstick wasn't?
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #1915
Milan.

She's become consistent for her standards.

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #1916
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #1917
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
It was a bagel, not a breadstick wasn't?
breadstick.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #1918
country flag germantennis_fan

germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light

Liked it, that her serve improved throughout the match. Hope that she can make it even better on Friday!
germantennis_fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #1919
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
breadstick.
Oh thanks, I obviously was not concentrated enough forgot this game