#1 Serena Williams Denied Photo of Tiger Woods - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #136
country flag JLG

JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #1 Serena Williams Denied Photo of Tiger Woods

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with that particular person not knowing who Serena was, cause she's known Tiger from the beginning of her career and i'm sure she's been there before. Probably why she was so shocked. They even had a friendly bet about ten years ago over who would have the most titles. I wonder if that's still going on and more interested in that. lol
JLG is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #137
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Or Michelle Obama
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #138
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Haha, that's actually so cool that she took the photo although she could't. It shows her strong personality. Go Serena !!
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #139
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
i really wonder what would have done this security if instead of Serena it had been Mr. Obama?
Before or after the secret service knocked him unconscious?

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #140
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Before or after the secret service knocked him unconscious?
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #141

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post

Here's a better video

I call this DeniedRena!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
You need to get yourself acquainted with a general rule on TF that not every video of your favorite belongs to GM.
First of all, how are you gonna badrep me and send me that message like you're some kind of Admin or something? I've been a member of TF since 2007 and you only 2011...not even 2 years.

Secondly, it's clear that you're pressed with Sta-flo about the publicity that Serena is getting.

And finally, the response to creating this thread was an overall positive one. Only lowlifes like you always search with depth to find something negative to post, or in this case, to badrep someone.

GO HAVE SEVERAL.........several SEATS!!! SIT DOWN!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #142

Re: #1 Serena Williams Denied Picture Phone photo attempt of Tiger Woods!! Too Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
WOW that first tweet makes no sense at all. Speak english Serena!!!

Her reaction was pretty hilarious on the clip.

Jesus Christ!!