Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

166K views 6K replies 98 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#3,382 · (Edited)
finishes Alisa on 3rd mp!

beautiful bf winner from Alisa to save first mp...horrible volley sprayed way beyond baseline(as always) on second mp by JJ, finally a clutch BH in the middle of the court to force error from Alisaa!

#3,383 ·
^^^yeah, you should have been pouring tears :) :justkidding:
why are we so scared for everything connected with her? for every fucking match, for every possible injury, she couldn't have wished for better and more devoted fan base!!!(a.k.a loonies :D )

and a solid win over alisa! :hug: for both of them

#3,385 ·
yes, exactly...but i didn't feel anything serious when she fell because in the replay they showed that she deliberately fell on her left leg and not foot!

so i was relaxed!

#3,389 ·
m just relieved she didn't choke it away from 4-1 up....Alisa had started hitting the shots with so much intensity and started shouting come-ons

I got worried for a while...Think P3tra next for her unless Safarova springs a surprise

#3,393 ·
yeah...hopefully

i personally don't care who she plays...i just want her to win tomorrow so that she defends all the points from Bogota from last year already!

#3,394 ·
Going to be an extremely tough QF! I'm just happy she's doing well with the draw she got.

#3,395 ·
Jelena and Alisa just won first set 6-4 over #6 seeds Kops-Jones/Spears in doubles :D

#3,398 ·
They just had 64 52 40-0 and got broken... :unsure: :scared:

#3,399 · (Edited)
Closed the match 64 64 :cheer:

Errani and Vinci next :lol: Or Raymond/Zhang, but I guess we are all assuming the Italian trolls will win.

#3,402 ·
Petra is going to expose JJ's FH. Petra hits nice angle especially CC, so if JJ's FF is loopy and short, Petra will eat it up :(

JJ needs to hit her FH well like she did in Brisbane :D

How did she play today? I didn't see the match. Do you think she's prepared enough for Petra?

#3,403 ·
She was playing very good, but she wasn't under any pressure from Kleybanova.She just played like she wanted, and that's not gonna be the case in the next match, she'll be under huge pressure of that lefty forehand and serve.So I don't know.But I do think JJ will take at least one set.

#3,407 ·
just watched the first set - JJ is playing miles better than she was in Melbourne. Alisa was not even close to her best though. Hoping for Shitra tomorrow

#3,410 ·
These girls wasted like 7 mp's...crazy
that eighth match point which they converted was actually a deciding point...i don't even want to think what would have happened if they had lost that point!

Petra hit like double digit aces in her match with Lucie...i have a bad feeling about this match...Petra lost at this stage last year to Serena after being 4-1 up final set...I think it's time for her to go one better may be

That said, i don't know how crazily I want JJ to get this win so that she doesn't have to bother about those 280 points she is defending next week...plus with serena in Dubai she may be drawn with her in QF..

#3,412 ·
Okay funny story guys one of my really close friend's parents live in Doha and they live very close to this tennis complex and I always get invited to their house for a week to watch the tennis live because my friend knows I love tennis.

I've ALWAYS wanted to go but I would be too afraid of going to Doha because I'd no doubt get hung, drawn and quartered probably.

It's a useless anecdote but I just wanted to share my pain. I WISH US LUCK TOMORROW :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.