Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#855 ·
I have this knack of somehow learning the entire lyrics for every Paramore song like 2 days after I first listen to it :lol:
I think it's because the songwriting is so clever and catchy. It pissed me off so bad when I went to their Riot! tour and some people only knew Misery Business :eek:

#858 ·
BOMBSHELL: since yesterday, we made another little step towards civilized world, and we have Spotify in Italy. Teach me how do I add (if I can) you to friendslist if someone is using it and you can send me some of the music you talk about and I never know anything? :lol: I need to discover new things :hearts:

#862 ·
I'm not a stan but my best friend got me into Paramore a couple of years back, my best friend from school also loves them. :lol:

I really like Now, although being honest I'm not getting all the love all over the internet for the chorus as their catchiest one yet. Although I'll admit I've only to it once, when I heard Womanizer for the first time I thought it was ok but it took me a few listens to realise how clever the hook actually was. It will probably be the same with this, it's going on the iPod anyway.

#864 ·
I'm not a stan but my best friend got me into Paramore a couple of years back, my best friend from school also loves them. :lol:

I really like Now, although being honest I'm not getting all the love all over the internet for the chorus as their catchiest one yet. Although I'll admit I've only to it once, when I heard Womanizer for the first time I thought it was ok but it took me a few listens to realise how clever the hook actually was. It will probably be the same with this, it's going on the iPod anyway.
It was a grower for me. I thought it was just ok at first, now I'm obsessed :lol:

#865 ·
Watching Radwanska play Ana now confirms my hatred for Aga. She literally just scoops her forehand and slices everything. It's so painful. God.

#866 ·
I was SCREAMING that she had the audacity to do that. I think I handled myself well though, considering I was a milisecond away from going into her subforum and saying how much I detest her.

JK (I hope her hates who read this thread read that) but lawd that match was bad.

#868 ·
Sometimes I really wish I could make myself be a Serena fan, just to know she's not going to lose :sobbing:

I don't know, I feel with Ana something good is always right around the corner, she actually played okay in the second, without the wind I think she would have actually won this in straights. Indian Wells is coming up and for some reason she always plays well there, so I think she could surprise a few there.

#870 ·
Happy Valentine's Day! :cheer:

So what did y'all get? I got tickets to see the KING B live in May :hearts: (but I already got them yesterday :oh: ), some candy and a new watch. :hearts: #NobodyLikesAShow-off :oh:

#906 ·
For me it was also a way to skip stupid classes because in Spain I could choose different courses than my friends were doing at my home uni.

I was always fond of this program but never really got into it further. Now I'm too old for that :lol: You should try it :cheer:

I will have to :cheer:

You know, our little chat has me all sentimental, reminiscing about the glory days of the GGG... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.