Tennis Forum banner

Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

260K views 5K replies 35 participants last post by  Julius Kugy 
#1 ·
Ok the topic says it all.

1stly, some of you may know wolfy has been banned from the forum till september. he pm'd me on MTF saying he is still supporting and cheering chak on and hopes to be back livescoring with us as soon as possible.

i don't know what he did to be banned, but he was always a great chak fan. so i hope he is back soon.

2ndly, what are you all doing this summer, any holidays planned? my holidays were my trips to notts, birmingham and queens. had an amazing time.

3rdly anyone have facebook? it would be nice to make friends with some chak fans on there. im sam broughton on facebook, i have 'mentor' in the middle of my name.

#2 ·
well Hi!

1. too bad for Wolfy, i didn't know you could get banned from here! x_x

2. well this summer is my graduation, i'm very excited about that! :) WOO HOO i'm looking for a job too! don't think i'm gonna travel, tho! THAT SUCKS!

3. i do use facebook, Cruz R. Sierra, that's my name! all Anna fans can add me! :)

#3 · (Edited)
yes you can be banned, but there are many worse on here.

cool i'll add you.

woop at graduation, yeah i cant afford to travel either. still a summer of tennis will do me :)

are you the one with a girll kissing you on msn? cus i've sent you a request ;)

#5 ·
maybe on the 1st wednesday, i'll be chak stalking if i do. cute profile pic btw!

check out my ode to chaky picture thread where my photo albums are ;)

#8 ·
good idea for a thread!!
i am on facebook - Zack Bekowies, i added you both.
i'm graduating this summer too and i'm sooo excited!! i hope college is as good as everyone says it is hahaha
living in England i'm sure you've been to Wimbledon before, Sammy, no? its like my dream to go there haha!

#10 · (Edited)
i've accepted you zack. you look really good in your suit.

i've done everywhere bar wimbledon. in years gone by i never had friends who loved tennis enough to make the trip to wimbledon. but now i have a friend called tony who it would be cool to go with as he is passionate about tennis to.

#11 ·
thanks Sammy!!
but i know what you mean. like none of my friends even care about tennis. i've tried sooo hard to get them into it but they're like 'who cares' hahaha it sucks sometimes haha. if you go keep an eye out for Chaky (im sure you will! ;) )

#12 ·
since i met kim and tony early last year it has been great though. went to notts with tony and birmingham with kim. i met friends from MTF at queens to.

#13 ·
none of my friends care that much either! and the few that care is men tennis! lol Americans don't seem to like other sports besides football, baseball and basketball!! i always wanted to go to prom! lol! we don't have proms in south america!

#14 · (Edited)
~~~* The Chak fans chat thread! *~~~

Is anyone watching the World Cup. Australia lost their first game 4-0, but the coach says they can win the next two so everything is great. My pick to win is Spain or Brazil, I would like Argentina to do well, but it is not possible with their coach. :bounce:

#15 ·
germany played very well against Australia. had to endure watching england who as usual let a silly mistake cost them.

i don't really care who is gonna win, but there haven't been that many exciting matches thus far

#17 ·
I saw the Australia vs Germany match! the germans were just too good! i hope the Aussies can turn things around! and yes this world cup have been kinda boring! too much ties! just today the kiwis and slovaquia tied 1-1 and Portugal didn't make any goals, even tho they have media darling Ronaldo!

#18 ·
There is too much football. They have just come off a long season and people expect them to play at top level again. Messi has not had an off season in a few years, he is just due for a major injury. Thats why the best players now can only stay at that level for a short while until they fade away like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka.

#20 ·
i think the group games in general are normally boring as they play to not lose, not play to win. the teams are all too happy to draw the opening games.

#23 ·
yeah it is a bit sad. hes a great chak fan and not as bad as some of the trolls on here who get away with stuff time and again.

Switzerland :inlove:

Chak's father was a soccer player btw :p
well he doesn't look it now and was smoking when i saw him in birmingham.

my legs are done for, had a tennis match last night and trained/hit for 5 hours today, im too old for all that now lol

#22 ·
Switzerland :inlove:

Chak's father was a soccer player btw :p

#26 ·
She does look hot kicking a ball. She looks like she has some skills. Did you see the video of Wozniacki kicking a ball around at Eastbourne. Her passing looks awful and her father was a pro footballer.

#28 ·
Chak's favorite club - AC MILAN :hearts:

favorite players - Shevchenko and Kaladze :hearts: :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.