Stuttgart : How can players play with this the huge screen ??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #16
country flag M@chete

M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all M@chete is a name known to all
Re: Stuttgart : How can players play with this the huge screen ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
The oddest thing i saw all week was Sabine practicing on CC and while she did interviews with her were playing on the big screen...that must have been rather weird
From the beginning of this indoor tournament they show interviews during longer match breaks from several players on the big screen.
M@chete is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #17
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor JJ. Didn't stand a chance. #lipgloss
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #18
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

oh, this is the reason why JJ lost the match, she lost the concentration
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #19
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I've read that in NFL games a player in the clear looks at the big screen to see if a player is near him.
It looks distracting to us, but players are used to being in front of crowds. If you've never played a match in front of people, its very distracting if you're not used to it
Big screen and big crowd : not the same.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #20
country flag SymphonyX

SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Makiri wouldn't mind to play with a big screen (Fed Cup, Moscow):

La Pova must be playing 3-set matches all tournament long so she can keep staring at how fabulous she looks at 26 years of age.
SymphonyX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #21
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
How JJ can contain herself in Stuttgart I do not know
She couldn´t. First thing she did when she walked onto the court against Lisicki was look over her shoulder to check the jumboscreen. No picture = No effort.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #22
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Some players have the ability to tune out everything going on around them... one such player was cheated out of score once

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Live Stream, football, tennis, etc.. : http://www.sportlemon.tv/
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #23
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jajaloo View Post
This is why I wasn't disappointed when JJ lost. How can I expect her to win with a giant TV with her face on it
But she won this tournament in 2008
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #24
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWarrior View Post
("play with"). Especially when your own face is on the screen ? I mean WTF ? Must be so distracting.

That screen is several meters over the stands. And it is just a picture, it doesn't distract you when you look at it (and are not ). Useless thread but we already know that from you.