>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 295 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2015, 06:05 PM   #4411
country flag Potapovushina
Pervupova~

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

She's playing this week!

25 Plantation

(1)Michelle Larcher de Brito (POR) v Samantha Crawford (USA)
(wc)Sofia Kenin (USA) v Reka-Luca Jani (HUN)
Asia Muhammad (USA) v Q
(6)Irina Khromacheva (RUS) v (wc)Edina Gallovits-Hall (ROU)

GL!

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2015, 02:18 PM   #4412
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Michelle did NOT enter Aus Open Quali

Despite a ranking of #123

Michelle is completely unprofessional. I love her game, but her attitude is disgusting
Her tournament schedule is stupid. She doesn`t like to travel. Always stays in USA
Doesn`t Michelle have an American boyfriend ? Tennis is not her number 1, that`s for sure

Not sure if I support her anymore. Her attitude is disgusting. And she`s 22 yo soon
I just can't w/ her lazy ass.
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2015, 03:05 PM   #4413
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

looks like that, but is there any chance to get any points in Australia for her? She doesn't go there because that is just a waste of money.
Old Jan 14th, 2015, 03:33 PM   #4414
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

This a 25k on clay. She doesn't win matches on clay 1-6 down, right now.

A match in Australia would give her more minutes on court than the 3 matches she'll get at these 25k.
If only she'd get some points and win one or two of these tournaments... The off-season must have been great for her.

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2015, 03:49 PM   #4415
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

She broke to lead and got broken again. We're destined to follow a girl that will be ranked 100-125 forever, are we not?

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2015, 04:07 PM   #4416
Pervupova~

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 1 & 3

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
Old Jan 16th, 2015, 02:04 PM   #4417
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

old year same Michelle,Im so tired of this every year
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2015, 11:32 AM   #4418
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
OMG new season but same old bad stuff
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2015, 08:11 PM   #4419
country flag Ricardinho

Ricardinho is an unknown quantity at this point

Too bad to see that she is not maximizing her potential...
Ricardinho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 08:11 PM   #4420
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

WTA Monterrey
1st QR: Varvara Lepchenko vs Michelle Larcher De Brito 0:6-1:6
Omg I cant imagine how bad Varvara played and she is nbr 29 in the world!
This is Michelles first WTA tournament this year! Richel Hogenkamp v. Alexa Glatch next
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 11:20 PM   #4421
Pervupova~

WTF So random... but I'll gladly take it! (and I think Michelle as well)

Old Mar 1st, 2015, 10:25 PM   #4422
Pervupova~

Sadly Michelle lost to Richel Hogenkamp in Q2, 2-6 6-1 1-6

Well, Richel ain't a bad player so it isn't all that bad that she still managed to breadstick her despite losing