Tennis Forum banner

The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

101K views 1K replies 32 participants last post by  Mathijs 
#1 ·
Welcome to The new SS Dementieva thread, her new role and her new adventures.
Lena is still very much with us and always will be, playing or otherwise, she needs her fans now as much as ever as she undertakes a new chapter in her life.
One day, we may also be needed in action again too, but until then, heres where Lenas dedicated band of followers can come home to, as does the wonderful Lena herself.

Crew, please take up your positions.
Lenas going to be a busy girl in the comming months, so will we..

Refits will start shortly.

#2 ·
I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. Count with me as a fan of the new Elena Dementieva as well

#5 ·
Come aboard.... a cabin will be found, excuse the dust and mess as a refit is in progress and will take a few months to complete.
The rules here are simple..
Support Lena, await her return and watch for her naughtiness, she likes her food and enjoys knocking ten bells of hell out of Alenyaa during practice.
A new area will be created, the nursery as Lena has hinted it may be required...

Have fun...

#8 ·
Thank you, Captain!)) I already know the rules, I've been readin this forum for a long-long time but just haven't write here. :) It's really great that Lena has so many fans from the whole world. You all are great people!
P.S. Sorry for my english, it's not so good. :)

#20 ·
you sure? :haha:

#15 ·
Well, i was about to post here, and Dementinator sent me a private message.

Of course i will always be happy to hear news about her. As it was the case when she was playing, everytime that she smiled, i smiled. Everytime that she was happy, i was too.

But right now it's just a little too hard for me, and for many of you too i guess. It is so heart-breaking that i just have to let my tears run down my face.

It was more that just a player-fan story with her. She is such a beautiful person and tennis-woman. It is so special to be a fan of her.

God it's killing me.

But why do i write. It's a place for her future and this threat should be a happy one because her future will be i'm sure as brillant as her career was.

I'm with you guys. How could it be different :)

#19 ·
Chief Officer reporting back on duty as well.
Heading towards my domain, the wheelhouse, cleaning up the mess where i left off....
Things need to be fixed and refitted ;)

#25 ·
Mats doing ok :lol:
I am afraid I deleted the ss dem vol 2 thread in a fit of grief on Friday, I simply couldnt look at it without breaking down to be honest, but, well Vol1 one is around somewhere, but, its now time to enter our new chapter and that involves Lena just as much as the previous one.

I bet shes curled up at home right now, relaxed and looking forward to a nice rest, she was probably as emotional as the rest of us but I bet she wont be still for long, those mighty leg muscles will start to twich, the powerful arms will want to pick up a racket and whack some balls.. Lena simply aint built to fly a desk, but right now I hope shes enjoying her down time with her family and her little doggies etc. (Surely her little mini Yorkie cannot be around still? would be about 18 if so, my mum just got one of those last year and she was carrying her around this afternoon and said to me "look, I am just like Elena!" )

Reactions: Alenyaa
#22 ·
I wasn't making fun of Ross, i wouldn't dare... i know he does his utter best ;), i am too and you are too :). And i can only agree, i was just pointing out, if he doesn't want to mess up the two mat's ;)

So to not confuse you might call me Northa again ;) or simply my full name, that might be better...

#26 ·
Sig updated. At your command, Sir!

Knowing her I think shes as devastated as we are. Even after having the whole season to get in the situation, it is something that may take some days of your life to get over it, but she will be fine, doing some cookies or whatever ;)

#28 ·
By the way i want to update my signature to my old one with the message from Lena to her fans, where she said "my victories are for you" and these things. It was from October 2006 if im right but i cant find it anywhere now. Miss my old signature so much now. Hope someone can help me.

#34 ·
Found it through a Google search. Here you are. Lovely message!

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love! I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win. It helps me go-ahead and hang tough.

Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

#31 ·
That too.... Lenas power goes beyond the mere physical, once she has you, thats it.... only the warm embrace of your own death can save you from her...
But...we wouldnt have it any other way.....

Now see, you had a small laugh there, my job for today is done....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.