Molim vas podrzite zahtev za banovanje ovog clana - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 09:49 AM   #1
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Molim vas podrzite zahtev za banovanje ovog clana

vec mesecima unazad dobijam ovakve poruke u PM i podneo sam zvanican zahtev da se ovaj clan (Carmen Mairena) banuje. Zahtev je u Bug?error reporting thread-u

You the Serbian youngsters are the worst thing in your country... I've met several "Yugoslavian" young people and they're waaaaay more extremist and religious than the average Serbian people.

If you think that Kosovo has to stay repressed by Serbian "government" then maybe you can lick some Tito's and Hitler's pics...

If not, please let me know... There are too many Scojo (SCG) posters in this board that claim that they're the next best thing to happen in that rotten Serbian country...

If only you acknowledged that Kosovo is NOT a part of your sick country anymore then I would kiss you and love you. Instead you still show that Serbian supremacy over all the other ethnics...

Hopefully some day Serbia (Scojo) becomes a lone country to forget, a lone country that no one in this world cares about...

And please let all of the Serbian murderers get into the maximum Europe's tribunal... If not, you're as guilty as those MoFo's that killed that many people...
The only nazis out there are the pro-Serbian fascists... I hope that your "country" gets another hit with Kosovo being independent. You don't deserve to be treated as a "country"... You all killers should be in jail and die just like your beloved MoFo Milosevic did... I'm sure you cried that day!

Serbia is the biggest shame for Europe. Serbia should be banned just as Cuba or North Korea are... People that kills thousands of Bosnian muslims should be treated as dogs, they (you too) deserve to have a sumaristic judgement... You killed in the (near) past, you have to be killed now! Eye by eye... don't you remember?

Says a Serbian fascist poster that misses the good ol' Yugoslavia...

please ban this member due to excesive nationalism and rasicm toward certain members of this board and lesson which would teach posters this is tennis board and not Politics board

Attacking other people,nations, insulting whole country and its territory should be forbbiden on this board

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #2
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Vidim da su zaključali tu temu... Ne znam da li su ti administratori nešto rekli, ako imaš sačuvane te poruke prosledi ih njima (griffin, Sonji ili već nekome). Nadam se da će banovati tog idiota.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #3
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
I mene taj 'kreten' nervira ! Nadam se da si ga vec prijavio...
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #4
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
nemam jos nikakav odgovor- ali cu ovo izgurati do kraja! Ima da stavim i U Non-Tennis jer ispoljava i nacionalistcku i rasnu mrznju...ne samo prema Srbiji nego i Kubi Severnoj Koreji!

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 05:42 PM   #5
country flag Shappica

Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all
Imas podrsku, ovo mora da se izgura do kraja, a odakle je uopste taj kreten (il da pogadjam)?
Shappica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #6
country flag ©@®eLess

prethodno ime ovog clana: Polla Muy Tiesa

ukoliko administratori ne odgovore do sutra - stavljam u Non-Tennis pa neka svi vide- nazalost ima dosta slicnih toj osobi-ali ovo je prevrsilo svaku meru

Old Sep 21st, 2006, 02:34 PM   #7
country flag olja

olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice
SCOJE
To je siptarska rec!!!!
a taj sto pise je sto posto siptar!!!
imas podrsku!

ROMA 2006 WINNER

WTA PRINCESS 4EVER!

"I have to take my hat off to HINGIS for what I have seen here and Amelie is the best in the world she has proven that to everyone"-Justine Henin (berlin 2006)

Jelena Jankovic Novak Djokovic

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
olja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 02:41 PM   #8
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Kakav idiot Nadam se da ce biti banovan uskoro.
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 05:41 PM   #9
country flag Shappica

Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all Shappica is a name known to all
Sta je bilo, e su ti admini odgovorili ili saljes u non-tennis?
Shappica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 09:18 AM   #10
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all
ma samo klikni na 'delete' i zaboravi... takvi ljudi nisu vredni da se nerviras u vezi njih... poneki ljudi jos zive u 90-tim...
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 05:28 PM   #11
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
da,slazem se ! Da vas pitam nesto : da li mogu da prijavim jednog korisnika koji mi konstatnu daje losu reputaciju u kojima ima uglavno 'ruznih' reci ! Sta god da kazem on se protivi i govori mi da sam retard .... kako mogu da ga prijavim !?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 10:52 PM   #12
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
Ma taj konj nije vredan, imas moju podrsku ali nemoj puno da se uzbudjujes...
Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM   #13
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future
Imas i moju podrsku naravno.
Ne mogu da verujem kakvi likovi salju na ovom forumu. Znam tog sa nikom "Polla Muy Tiesa" ali nisam znao da je promenio ime. Kakav pacenik
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 07:10 PM   #14
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future
I molim te stavi ovo u Non-tennis.
Svi treba da znaju o kakvom retardu je rec.
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #15
country flag olja

olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice olja is just really nice
sta se desilo?
jel prestao?

ROMA 2006 WINNER

WTA PRINCESS 4EVER!

"I have to take my hat off to HINGIS for what I have seen here and Amelie is the best in the world she has proven that to everyone"-Justine Henin (berlin 2006)

Jelena Jankovic Novak Djokovic

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
olja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote