Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#1,172 ·
Oh the drama :lol: What is happening to SS??? When I first joined I was pleasantly surprised with how supportive and friendly everyone was to each other. And lately there's always one conflict or another between posters...it's starting to resemble GM :eek: People just....

...NO!!! Snap out of it. There's nothing wrong in supporting other players more than Maria...who cares anyways :lol: But I guess NashaMasha's entitled to his/her own opinion as well but you see people don't agree with you on this just let it go. Or if you have a problem with Sickfalsetto discuss it with him/her no need to cause drama in here :spit:

#1,173 · (Edited)
Being a stan of a number of players in WTA tour apart from Masha doesn't make you close to sickfalsetto, who is doing the following

1) underrating Masha's achievements in GM on a constant basis
2) writing provocative posts in GM about Maria
3) rooting against Masha
4) bashing likes he is A.K.B. or I.love.Kvitty Masha indtead of critisizing ... What is critisizing you can see in this thread http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=495361
5) likes to be irritating for those who are more devoted Mashastans

if it's all about you - you can join this sick and tired falsetto

.NO!!! Snap out of it. There's nothing wrong in supporting other players more than Maria...who cares anyways
i've never told that supporting other players is wrong , but if someone calling himself Mashastan writes in GM that Masha's CGS means nothing , look at Vika who defended her Slam , what Masha has never done " = he is done , he is a delusional freak . I can get such idiotic opinions from Reetards or Vikapower , but from someone pretending to be Mashafan it's too much ....

The are a number of Sickfalsetto's posts which were considered by me offensive. It's hilarious that one of top twenty posters in GM who tend to write offensive posts about Maria is simultaneously posting in SS and is calling himself a fan of Masha.....

#1,174 ·
sickfalsetto doesn't bash Maria, he keeps it real. :lol:
When he posts vids of losses or whatever it's when people are trying to claim Maria is greater than players who are definitely better than her. Many other posters have done similar things and it's a good thing we do. Those GM trolls are the ones that give other fans a bad name and need to be shut down.

Also that third post you quoted, he is not saying Vika is better than Maria for defending a Slam. :spit:
He was clearly routing for Li hence the "Kudos. Li :hug: " below it. That comment was clearly the nicest thing he could stomach to say about Vika as he was obviously still pissed that Maria found a way to fuck up winning that AO.
I think you're choosing what you want to see simply because you two have clashed in GM before. :shrug:

#1,175 ·
he keeps it real as JarkaFish and bandaboe , Sqt.Timmikinz is still ahead of him in keeping real :lol:

#1,194 ·
Oh dear Spiffy accused me of being a fake fan. Poor thing. Thinking of you dear Spiffy :wavey:

#1,197 ·
Banished? I only come here these days :lol: no one talks to me and when they do it's to thank me for videos in the other fan forums apart from Vee's forum when I go there <3

Reactions: PickledBalls
#1,200 ·
I know I'm so fake :sobbing: I can't help it guys. I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Charlatan
#1,205 ·
I remember when little old Spiffy called me fake, I felt honoured.

#1,210 ·
Svetlio is that actually the outift? you better not be trolling. I would die, but I don't think I'll support her by the time Wimbledon is here.

Also am I the only one who doesn't feel SS is going down hill, it's been a bit depressing this past two days but that's typical post-Sarin loss behavior.
:spit:

:rolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.