1029.Liina Suurvarik

Vittel:
1st round Kanepi d. (7)Schaul 6:1,6:0
2nd round Kanepi d. Kondratieva 6:1,7:5

Palermo:
1st Q-round (6)Ani d. Gehrlein 6:2,6:3

#2,007 ·
LEL at Valeria :D :)

There was a stage when Estonia should have had a WTA tournament IMO or at least a bigger ITF :shrug:
Still I really love the Estonian media and how they hype the sport and country :D Also, Australians have caught onto "wunderkid" :haha: :lol:

BTW, does anyone know why Anett deleted her tweet :oh: And is the quality of coaching considered good in Estonia because I have heard Hogstedt say so and both Kaia and Anett have done well with domestic coaches :)

#2,012 ·
First Estonian GP of the 2014 in Pärnu.

United Motors Cup 2014

Quarterfinal

Eva Paalma d. Liisa Pajumets 63 61
Anelle Luik d. Annemai Mutso 62 62
Lisanna Pihlak d. Valeria Gorlats 46 63 64
Julia Matojan d. Anna Pavlova 62 61

Semifinal

Eva Paalma d. Anelle Luik 60 64
Julia Matojan d. Lisanna Pihlak 75 64

Final

Eva Paalma d. Julia Matojan 62 75

#2,013 ·
OMG Valeria :help:
And Pavlova made a QF :help:
It still saddens me that part time nirrelevant pro Matojan still beats all of our Juniors... This next generation doen't look great :( Nervous for Sweden G4... Also why did all the girls not play the G4 before that but are playing this week while Kenneth is the opposite?

#2,019 ·
Kuressaare GP

Quarterfinal

Julia Matojan d. Lisanna Pihlak 61 64
Tatjana Vorobjova d. Annemai Mutso 26 75 64
Jana Kuzovkova d. Elisa Mai Koonik 61 61
Valeria Gorlats d. Simoné Pärn 61 76(2)

Semifinal

Julia Matojan d. Tatjana Vorobjova 63 63
Valeria Gorlats d. Jana Kuzovkova 61 61

Final

Valeria Gorlats d. Julia Matojan 75 61

#2,020 ·
Valeria is back :) Now this proved how stupid Fed Cup selection was :facepalm:

BTW Meelis, which 96-98 Girls do you think are most likely to make it? Were there any players who when they were 10 or 11 looked good but then faded? Any girls/boys on the horizon who look as good as Kaia/Anett/Jurgen?

#2,021 ·
BTW Meelis, which 96-98 Girls do you think are most likely to make it? Were there any players who when they were 10 or 11 looked good but then faded? Any girls/boys on the horizon who look as good as Kaia/Anett/Jurgen?
I'm not convinced any of them will make it big :lol: Probably would pick Gorlats (based on style) or Hendsel (but she is a puzzle for me).

Among the 96-98 girls? Not really.

Raisma is still considered the next big hope, but you never know. Jaak Põldma was supposed to be the savior of the Estonian male tennis and Zopp was always in the shadow behind him.

#2,024 ·
Meelis, do you know when the ITF Tournaments in Estonia will be this year? :)

Also, will there be streaming for Tallink Open? And finally, will the Fed Cup groups only be announced at the beginning of next week? :) Out of curiosity is at at much expense to Estonia that we have to host Fed Cup?