Tennis Forum banner

The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread

116K views 1K replies 56 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 ·
I don't know if she has a thread already because I can't find it so I'm going to start one. :)

She's into the jr. RG quarterfinals! :D

1R: d. [8] Ioana Olaru 6-3 6-4 :eek:
2R: d. Marlot Meddens 6-3 6-2 :D
3R: d. Roxane Vaisemberg 6-2 6-1 :D

Now she plays the #2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska. Good luck Alexandra! :bounce:

#6 ·
nice pics Nouf :wavey:

go Sasha :banana: :D

#11 ·
she wasted a lot of chances. 1/9 BPs

i watched the live score... in order to understand her game...
and i think she is a aggressive player (22winners)
also, she is a bit inconsistent (48UEs) today she played against a top player in juniors though.

some other interesting stats :
net approaches 7/11
1st serve 38/44

better luck in doubles later.

#18 ·
saw her match and wow me impressed
match she played was very high standard, best me seen there this yr. both players were really good.
Sasha's serve :banana: :D was really firing, and her groundies and movement really good today :) :D

Reactions: Harju.
#20 ·
yesterday was really tight match, Sasha could have broken to lead 6-5....... from there it went horribly wrong, after she got broke in 2nd set, she lost heart and just gave up in end :( :sad:

#22 ·
Sasha :woohoo: :D :)
they make a good team ;) :D

Sasha & Sorana ;) :D

#24 ·
They lost in the Semi's 6-2 6-4 to Antoniychuk/Dulgheru. I saw the match and both teams looked good. Panova has a really nice game, Very good 1st serve and an excellent 2-handed backhand. Forehand was the weaker wing butshe still could hit it with some authority. volleys were good, but im not sure if she coms in during singles...!

I wish i could upload the match but im not sure how and it from the wimbledon Live so i dont know if i could upload it.

#26 ·
keep going Sasha ;) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.