Tennis Forum banner

AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

122K views 2K replies 122 participants last post by  Icky80 
#1 · (Edited)

Voodoo Magic​

Cow On Plexicushion Evolution

See less See more
#1,465 ·
Am also having a few days off here and twitter. Will see you when Maria plays her next match. :wavey:

#1,469 ·
There was absolutely nothing disrespectful about how Maria celebrated her win, don't let haters tell you otherwise.
I just don't understand how some of you can get so worked up over what the haters think though. Most of them act like a bunch of twelve year olds, saying the same old stuff they have been saying for about ten years now.

#1,481 ·
Why do you all care so much about what others say about Maria? You are just feeding them. People just love drama and build mountains out of molehills. Just like when Caro did an impersonation of Serena at the exo.

Every player celebrate in their own style. Venus was ok with it. She had a smile on her face. The handshake was friendly. There's nothing more to it. Let's move on and look forward to the next match.

#1,484 ·
Why are people on GM making such a big fuss over her celebration. I mean it's understandable she was leading 5-1 then it became 5-3 30-30 and then she served clutch. If Venus had broken that game it would have been 5-4 on serve so I can understand her reaction and how important this was to her.

#1,486 ·
Agree about the silliness over her reaction, she was at the baseline when we was fist pumping, then she walked to the net, shook hands with Vee and smiled, then turned to her box an fist pumped (not like a jj imitation of VIP fist pump) but a genuine I'm happy I won first pump

Plus her reaction gave me life :oh:

#1,490 ·
What I love about Kerber is you have to play well to beat her. So it'll be a great indicator or where maria is really at, im ignoring the fact last time they played she was GOAT then flopped to Vika in the F

#1,496 ·
#1,500 ·
I don't want Ana/Li anywhere near Maria, also much more so Li. She just drags the worst out of Maria. Yeah she'll have to be playing well to get past Angie and Aga so that's why I would like her to play them. Still, Flipkens first and you never know when Maria will dish out one of her specials.

#1,513 ·
Mary Jo's such a Maria stan btw :rolls: :inlove: I'm watching the replay of last night's match on ESPN and she quickly came to Maria's defense when Pam said Maria's fistpumping was disrespectful :lol:
I loved that. I wanted to tell Pam to put a cork in it.

But, but, but... since you used the term, and I've been dying to know for a while. I understand that "stan" is terminology for a hardcore fan, but why "stan"? What the flip does that mean? EXPLAIN.

#1,509 ·
I was expecting a tougher match but Maria was too good and Venus was so bad. :lol:

Keep it up Maria! :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.