Ana Konjuh - Volume 2 - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:14 PM   #2251
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay holter View Post
At least you Croats still have Coric to look forward to.
You probably jinxed him now, but yes. He is one of the few things cause of which I'm looking forward to this tournament now.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 03:46 PM   #2252
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

And Taylor T. not only gets a MD WC, but also gets to play 'Rena in R1. Why don't you just shoot me...
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:29 PM   #2253
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Any information about Ana's plans for the rest of the season?
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:33 PM   #2254
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldo View Post
Any information about Ana's plans for the rest of the season?
Next stop WTA Quebec City, apart from that I have no clue.
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:47 PM   #2255
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Thank you
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 09:26 PM   #2256
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still not over that terrible collapse against ~Ula~ of all people tbh.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 11:23 PM   #2257
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
And Taylor T. not only gets a MD WC, but also gets to play 'Rena in R1. Why don't you just shoot me...
Taylor Townsend is one of their more appropriate WC choices

The thing that astonished and disappointed me the most about Ana's performance was that in the last 3 points of the match she missed 3 easy returns, so unlike her...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #2258
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ana's schedule:

Quebec City $226,750 (Sep 08 - Sep 14) QD
Tokyo $876,900 (Sep 15 - Sep 21) QD
Osaka $226,750 (Oct 06 - Oct 12) MD

It looks like she entered too late in Quebec, would have been in the MD. We'll know if she entered Wuhan and/or Beijing in coming weeks.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #2259
country flag ma re

A few extra matches in the Q-draw won't hurt her, me thinks, and after those two events for which she'll have to qualify she'll have a nice, two-week break before the third.

Sounds good.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #2260
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
A few extra matches in the Q-draw won't hurt her, me thinks, and after those two events for which she'll have to qualify she'll have a nice, two-week break before the third.

Sounds good.
We don't know that for sure, maybe she will play Wuhan and/or Beijing.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #2261
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, those qualifying matches would do good for her. I think biggest mistake about US Open was arriving in New York without any matches before during US Open series and after such long break...
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 11:46 PM   #2262
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Yup, those qualifying matches would do good for her. I think biggest mistake about US Open was arriving in New York without any matches before during US Open series and after such long break...
Yeah, definitely. She should really have played at least New Haven...

But I'm fine with her schedule now.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote