are there any gay/ les players in ATP/WTA? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2004, 09:48 AM   #106
ChrisGermany

ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice
Metro-sexual is Beckham-sexual :-)

As regarding Kiwi and Schuttler and regarding ALL the ATP-stuff going around here ... I think gay guys are more into female tennis than male tennis but love to chat about ATP guys - which is the reason I personally surf 99% for female tennis but love to view the gay-topics around here ;-)

I think we love the athletism and the sexiness of a Rafter or MarkP or whoever and love to imagine what´s going on with these guys behind the scenes. Years ago it was a rumour 3 top30 players at that time were 100% gay and we all know that we tip Courier among of them. Nowadays I don´t know if we should tip on anyone being gay but we could definetly be sure of some of the top players have experienced blow jobs or wanking with some other guys on the tour being lonely around the world. And WE simply LOVE to imagine that, what´s wrong about that.

Kiwi or Schuettler might be candidates for that, but, let me add that Schuttler is praised for his butt and his athletism here, no more proof here. Just wishful thinking. Imagine him, Kiwi and Haas in one Olympic bungalow, f.e.. Should be hot. But wether or not they have experienced gay sex shower games or not, Kiwi has a longtime-girlfriend, same as Schuettler used to be linked to 1-2 girls from the German celebrity side (same as Andy with Mandy Moore - don´t think too dirty about that ;-)). But I remember years ago there were reports about a party around Miami when Moya kissed his coach and Kiwi dancing topless. But it might have been the heat and Latins often kiss each other ;-)
ChrisGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2004, 04:42 PM   #107
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
there's no doubt there is homosexual hormones in Gambill, u can tell by his abs obsession, it's easier to tell Ginepri's 100% str8
Lisa Raymond is married though..sorry
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 12:19 PM   #108
country flag caramel

caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light
Alexandra Stevenson

Chanda Rubin Anastasia Myskina

Francesca Schiavone Paola Suarez

Barbara Schett Silvia Farina Elia

Klara Koukalova Iva Majoli

Marat Safin is all mine.

*caramelized.net*

caramel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 12:23 PM   #109
country flag caramel

caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light
By the way, why isn´t this thread in "General Messages"?

Chanda Rubin Anastasia Myskina

Francesca Schiavone Paola Suarez

Barbara Schett Silvia Farina Elia

Klara Koukalova Iva Majoli

Marat Safin is all mine.

*caramelized.net*

caramel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 05:57 PM   #110
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGermany
....But I remember years ago there were reports about a party around Miami when Moya kissed his coach and Kiwi dancing topless. But it might have been the heat and Latins often kiss each other ;-)
OMG OMG...Carlos kissed his coach? Will he kiss me (as one of his fans)? Latinos heat!!!
THE NET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:16 PM   #111
country flag ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N

~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of ~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N has much to be proud of
kiefer
~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2004, 08:00 AM   #112
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
Filippo Volandri?
I wish!!!
THE NET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #113
country flag yes_sir

yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold
Whoever said Kiefer, you are 100% wrong, he's straight.
And Sabatini what? i don't believe that
yes_sir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM   #114
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliaLee-Frazier
Lisa Raymond is married though..sorry
to whom? gigi fernandez??
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:21 PM   #115
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliaLee-Frazier
Like ass isn't smelly

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:24 PM   #116
country flag firehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbypk
Sorry bud, but u have to know people u are speaking about.... Conchi and Pato have never been together. They are just friends, very good friends. Pato is in a relationship for 6 years or so.
Concita used to date gigi fernandez then lisotte neuman ( golf player)
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 09:07 AM   #117
country flag Robert1

Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light
Henin, Novotna, Martinez, Graf

Arazi, Agassi, Gambill
Robert1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM   #118
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert1
Henin, Novotna, Martinez, Graf

Arazi, Agassi, Gambill
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #119
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse

Thats the longest pause that i got a laugh almost 2 years after posting the joke....
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:43 PM   #120
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel
Alexandra Stevenson