682.Anet Kaasik
1029.Liina Suurvarik

Vittel:
1st round Kanepi d. (7)Schaul 6:1,6:0
2nd round Kanepi d. Kondratieva 6:1,7:5

Palermo:
1st Q-round (6)Ani d. Gehrlein 6:2,6:3

#10 ·
Why is there so few things about Maret Ani? I think she's a very talented player and very cute too! I hope she can finally raise her ranking better than #105 - so that she doesnt have to fail everytime in GS qualies...
I would to badly see her in a GS match - even if she loses in a 1st round...
She's really too cute and she looked also very funny on pics I've seen on a site... Hope she can receive more success+attention in the future soon...

Angelic looking girl... Very cute face and her boobs aren't bad at all :lol:

#11 ·
hope Maret can repeat her Australian Open doubles effort (2003?)
With Prusova. I think it has been her biggest achievement and success so far.
Since I've seen her, I love Estonia :hearts:

#13 ·
Maret will reach a career-high next week again ~#111

she is playing way too much
I think she hasnt made a break since 3 months
she plays every 50k and 75k in Europe! she also entered the next 50ks in France
I hope this wont make her tired in 2006 :unsure:

please Maret, get some rest!!!

#15 ·
rrfnpump said:
she is playing way too much
I think she hasnt made a break since 3 months
she plays every 50k and 75k in Europe! she also entered the next 50ks in France
I hope this wont make her tired in 2006 :unsure:
Maret is definitely playing a lot, but not quite 3 months in a row. ;) Her last break was after US Open, and she has been playing without a break since September 12th or so. So it's 5 weeks in a row now with this week's tourney. Still a lot considering she plays both sinlges and doubles. Hopefully, she gets enough rest before the next season. :)

It would be great if she makes the main draw in AO, plus top 100 is not that far away any more. ;)

#17 ·
I hope she can collect enough rank pts or - alternatively - beat again a hi-quality player like Bartoli (in terms of ranking) to enter the Top 100 finally.
She definitively is gifted with enough talent! FORZA EESTI!!!
And of course also good luck to Kaia Kanepi - hope she can also get her ranking higher than #105 to enter the AUSOPEN without qualies!

Maret must be directly qualified, as she usually struggles in qualies - last time she was in a GS main draw was USOPEN 2003 when I'm correctly informed...

#18 ·
What a bad draw for Maret and Kaia! :( Facing each other in the 1st round. :( Hopefully, whoever wins goes far in the draw. :)

stefano18 said:
Maret must be directly qualified, as she usually struggles in qualies - last time she was in a GS main draw was USOPEN 2003 when I'm correctly informed...
Yeah, she really does struggle in qualies. Her one and only time in the main draw was USO 2002. She lost in the final qualifying round in USO 2001 and 2003. Only other time she made the final qualifying round was Wimbledon 2004. So yeah, making it directly into the main draw would be awesome. :D Same goes for Kaia :D, of course, but Kaia still needs loads of points. Hope she has enough time to earn them. :)

#19 ·
where do they play? Italy? K75?

#21 ·
Once I made some fun for myself and bought a self-learn course in Estonian :drool:
Must say, it sounds funny and interesting for my "German-used" ears

Reactions: Kuilli
#22 ·
thx 4 info. Kanepi can win such a tournament when she reached a Tier IV SF!

#23 ·
stefano18 said:
Once I made some fun for myself and bought a self-learn course in Estonian :drool:
Must say, it sounds funny and interesting for my "German-used" ears
Good luck with it. :) Not an easy language to learn. ;)

It's quite a strong 50K field, but Kaia and Maret both are capable doing well there. This is Maret's 6th week in a row now. Hope she still has some energy left. ;)

That's their quarter of the draw:
(6)Aranxta Parra Santonja v Camille Pin
Selima Sfar v Marie-Eve Pelletier

Kaia Kanepi v Maret Ani
(2)Jelena Kostanic v Jarmila Gajdosova