Meet Julia Görges vol2 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM   #406
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meet Julia Görges vol2

Happy Birthday!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 05:10 PM   #407
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Message on her website. Website is still...very pink.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #408
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Julia-sighting by proXXy:

Anna-Lena Groenefeld ‏@Annagroenefeld

Movie time with @juliagoerges ! Some catching up to do! #offseason

Edit: Why in the world are you not allowed to say proxxy (with one x) on here?!
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #409
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Julia-sighting by proXXy:

Anna-Lena Groenefeld ‏@Annagroenefeld

Movie time with @juliagoerges ! Some catching up to do! #offseason
Hopefully ALG will tell Jule to tweet a review of the movie or something.

Quote:
Edit: Why in the world are you not allowed to say proxxy (with one x) on here?!
You know, I had that very same problem just a couple of days ago. The only way I could spell it correctly was p r o x y to avoid the asterisks. I ended up using another word because that just looked too weird. I speculated that maybe that particular word causes coding errors or maybe it's a coders' joke.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #410
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
Hopefully ALG will tell Jule to tweet a review of the movie or something.
Doesn't look like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
You know, I had that very same problem just a couple of days ago. The only way I could spell it correctly was p r o x y to avoid the asterisks. I ended up using another word because that just looked too weird. I speculated that maybe that particular word causes coding errors or maybe it's a coders' joke.
I know that phenomenon from words that "contain" obscenities in other forums, but pro xy?! It's probably really some kind of inside joke.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #411
country flag kadiHH

I thought I would check in to see if Rado made any updates to Julia's profile, but alas, she's still 26 and playing on the ATP tour. If they wait another year before updating, they'll have the correct age, but her chances of playing on the men's tour????
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #412
country flag KatjaS

Maybe she'll distract her opponents.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #413
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe she'll distract her opponents.

RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote