Tennis Forum banner

Asian Deams : To Be Or Tokyo Beijing Osaka

19K views 298 replies 19 participants last post by  leviathane 
#1 ·
2009 Marion's run will probably drive her to Bali, a fabulous island where she was finalist in 2006.

But I'm sure that Marion still dreams of far east. Tokyo-Beijing-Osaka : To Be Or .......To Bali.

#2 ·
Easy field in Osaka, only 3 top 30 players, but those are Schiavone and Wozniacki.... Hopefully Caro pulls out here, surely she doesnt intend to play Tokyo, Beijing, here, Moscow and then Doha in 5 weeks? Madness. Taht would open it nicely for Mar.

#3 ·
Well, Kim won and Marion was one of only 2 players to take a set off Kimm all tournament.

#5 ·
Marion even has been the only one player who led 1 set to love vs Kim. And i don't forget the first two games of the 2nd set.

Alexia Dechaume, french fed cup team coach has said : "Marion has never played so well...It's just she found kim in the beginning of her run".

I guess it's very important for her to know that.

#7 ·
ouch..... always knew it would be tough but Cirstea-Rezai-Vee? Hope she wins her first 2 at least, and you never know with Vee. But she'll probably want revenge.

#19 · (Edited)
BartoliBabes, i dont think we'll be able to watch any of her matches considering Tokyo is 8 hours ahead of us. :sobbing:

Great win today Marion, and do well against Arvane too!

PS, Vee is having a lot of trouble vs. Pavyulchelyuknochekova so hopefully it goes well... The winner will have a day of rest over Mar though.

#20 ·
Toray Pan Pacific Open

R1: Bartoli destroyed dangerous Cirstea 6-3 6-0 :)

What a match for Marion! Next round is facing Aravane Rezai, who defeated Errani 6-2 6-2. Not an easy match but IMO Sorana was more difficult than the french, anyway Marion has to be very solid and regular in all of the matches because there are complicated players in the total draw. GOOD LUCK

#21 ·
Venus lost! :woohoo: This opens the draw nicely for Marion, just beat Arvane, then Nastya for an easy quarter against probably JJ!!! :drool: :spit:

#24 ·
Shes done it so many times this year its about right she does well with a cakewalk draw, right? :unsure:

:sobbing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.