Tennis Forum banner

R.I.P. Masha Fans

13K views 171 replies 31 participants last post by  JoPova 
#1 · (Edited)
So far on the list...

- QueenPova
- Vozas (though he will be back with another account for a week or two soon probably)
- Sp!ffy
- Mashi/LaserPova/Mashita Now Warriør :cheerL
- Abesky
- Gosse/SILAS

M.I.A.
- Madmax has returned!

:sobbing:

You can leave you condolences for these now perma-lurkers below.

#2 ·
So far on the list...

- QueenPova
- Vozas (though he will be back with another account for a week or two soon probably)

:sobbing:
This thread :hysteric: Anyway, here's my eulogy to Queenpova:

You annoyed me so much at times, but then again made me laugh so hard at the same time :worship:
You will be missed :sobbing:

#12 ·
NOTE: All future banned people looking to create second accounts, USE A p r o x y
"hide ip platinum" is also a good decision

#16 ·
Yeah. You have to get special approval in case you have you two people from the same location logging in with different accounts, because they'll think that you've just created 2 accounts.

#40 ·
Omg what a warm welcome :lol: You are so kind. Anyway, most of Maria stans are lovely, I've noticed that... you are my favourite fanbase ;) Many Justine fans are way too srs like business :eek:

Yeah I agree that Queenpova was not always funny, I actually thought he was overrated to win TWAT (unlike genius Vikapower... wondering why he took out Maria from his sig... I AM SHOCKED !!!!!!!!!) but he actually deserved it :worship: Most of TWAT winners face a threat of a permaban :lol: Spiritedenergy could have been permabanned, Dominic well we all know it's the case, Vikapower has only been banned once for a short length of time so he is the exception.

:worship: Queenpova.

BTW : DEBBY NOT DEBORAH ! :mad: :lol: :lol: :oh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.